Sunday, November 1, 2009

cover back Halloween day~ X3

cover back Friday blog~
30 OCT 2009~

sori ya 4 late write the blog~~ T__T
cause of that day i tired d~
so din write it~~ ^^

so 4 give me ya~~

let start from morning~~ ^^
i wake at 9.15am~~
then go bath and eat and also prepare my body massage thing~~
cause morning i got body massage class~~
so i arrive in GP at 10.40am~
late jor~
cause of traffic jam~~

i arrive d~~
then i saw my fren they din prepare body massage thing~
but they study ANP note~~
hmm~~
lucky i got bring ANP note also~~
then some of my fren tell me they body all pain cause of yesterday massage~~
hmm~~
mayb they not slp or breath well~~
so they pain all body~~

then my fren told my tutor that 2day study ANP note ba~
self revision~~
cause of afternoon we got examz ANP at adventist nursing there~~
then i see my tutor face is unhappy~~
cause her time table is body massage~~
so her face become black black~~ =..="

then we dun care~
then we all terus go lecture room study our ANP note~~ ^^
but when in that room~
we all talk talk~~
lolx~
din study at all~~ >.<

then talk till 12 pm~~
be4 goin lunch~
our tutor call me go find her~~
she wanna giv voucher 4 me~~
cause is in my course d~~
i get 40 pcs of voucher ~~ XD

so many~~=.="
any one wanna have it??

after that~
we when to eat lunch ~~ ^^
cause hungry d~~ X3


my lunch~~^^
er...
forget how much jor~~
if not wrong is Rm3~~X3

after finish eatting lunch~~

i see one cute fatty boy in outside bread history there~~ ^^

hehe~~ ^^

then i took the pic of cake in bread history~~ X3
look so yummy~~ =3


then we prepare goin adventise nursing there to examz our ANP~~
i ned arrive there 1.45pm~~

then in the car i jam till 15 minutes~~
i damn angry~~
cause gurney to one stop onli~~
lolx...
but lucky i out early~~
if not i will b late to ANP examz~~ @.@

then my babe wani took pic in my car when jam~~ >.<
she pretty rite??
X3



cause examz start in 2pm~~ XD
so i early go out from gurney d~~~^^

arrive at ANP in 1.40pm~
lucky me~~
huh~~

arrive d~
the lift there pulak cannot use~
cause of ppl working there doin wall all stuff~
so cannot use lift~~ o.o"
then ned use the escape stairs~~
so far~~
aiyaya~~


arrive d we all find our sit in there~~
>.<

then tis is our examz ans sheet~
so long~~
hav 80 question~~
ned done in 1 hour 30 minutes~


but i done in 1 hour onli~
i m the late wan d~~
cause all my fren all early done~~ O.o"
lolx..
cause all ppl din study at all~~
aiyaya~~
so wish them and me can pass ba~~ >.<

then we ned out 1st if done d~~
tis is wat we all done the examz and wait at outside~~
all talk talk~~
so noisy and complaint by 1 ppl at there~~
she told use to be quiet ~
and our one ms ray take care of us also call we all quiet cause we take like became pasar malam style~~ >.<
haha~~
but e like din care~~ XD


tis is how finish ANP examz~~ XD


all ppl having fun~~
haha~~ XD

then janice and all plan to go red box tonite to celebrate ANP finish examz~~ X3

then back in the class 2 discuss the examz that juz now we do~~
cause is our tutor call or Noy tutor to discuss wan~~
actually we all wanna back home d~
so we quickly discuss all then back home~~ XD
hehe~~
when wanna back home~~
Lini giv we all one event that in Auto city ~~
cause stella-in having make-up 4 halloween day~~
on 30 , 31 Oct and 1 Nov~~
is 6pm till 12 pm~~ ^^

tis is it~~ ^^


anyone can go there see see ya~~^^
hehe~~ X3


after that we r goin back~~
and nite at 5.45pm we ned goin red box in GP~~ ^^
2 celebrate~~
keke~~ XD

then rene and christine babe goin my house 2 bath~~ ^^
then together go red box~~ >.<
then go back 2 my sweet home~~~

done all thing at 6.10pm~~
but we ned arrive in 6pm~~
cause we book at 6pm till 9pm~~ X3
then i drive go and also jam~~
so i arrive in 6.30pm and also fins car park~~
then we when 2 red box~~

i having a lot of fun in there~~ ^^

inside the red box~~
they decorate look like halloween style~~ ^^
i love it~~
it so nice~~ X3







pumkin in red box~~ ^3^

our tiket~~ X3
onli who hav tis can eat their dinner~~ ^^



Pumkin is v me~~ X3


Pumkin v babe rene~~ ^^
hehe~~^^


then our dinner time~~^^












is halloween style dinner~~ <3
i love it~~ ^^
who r dare to eat ???
hehe~~ X3


then took some pic in red box~~ X3

me in the red box GP~~ ^oo^
hehe~~ =3
i having a look of fun v my babe all ~~~ ^^



my babe rene in the house~~ ^^



me and christine~~ ^^
is in the red box~~


me and babe rene~~ ^^



babe christine and me is in the red box~~ XD




me and babe janice~~ ^^
havin halloween fun in red box~~
hehe~~ X3




after that we hav games from red box there~~ ^^


be4 throw we took all ppl pic~X3
all babe from Stella-in~~ ^3^
hehe~~ =3
(= Smile =)


we ned throw it and same toon in our card~~
we ned get pumkin~
so get 1 voucher~~


so we win it~~ X3

random pic at red box~~ ^^
hehe~~
HAPPY HALLOWEEN to u guy and gurl all~~ ^^








still hav many pic ~~
but now is not in my com now~~
is in my fren hp~~
i will take from them soon then upload~~ ^^
if hav time i will upload more~~^^
is we become halloween day~~
make-up till look like halloween~~ X3

cause there hav free make-up like halloween face~~ ^^

example~~ X3

all tis is red box worker~~ XD
nice???
haha~~ XP

i will upload the other wan soon~~
so wait Oo~~ ^^

we all finish at 10pm~~
then pay 1 ppl student price s Rm30~~ X3
hehe~~^^
after that we go GP outside the sea sitting and talk talk~~
till 1.30am~~ ^^
then we all goin home~~
i arrive at home in 2 am~~
then i on9 a while~~
actually i wanna write blog on that time d~~
but feel like tired so din write d~~
then i skip it then off to bed~~

so that all for friday~~ ^^

THE END

hope u guys enjoy ur halloween day ya~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment