Monday, November 2, 2009

Bored day ~~ -oo-"

2day monday~~ ^^
is 2 November 2009~ ^^

2day i din hav skol~~ >.<
so good~~ X3
cause my fren got register the beauty competition 2009~~
but i din in cause tak mao~ >.<
hehe~~
so i no ned go skol 2day~~
then morning~~
dunno wat time~~
i think is 12 pm~~
my k.didi call me~~ =.="
call me wake goh~
aiyaya~~
he is my morning call ~~
lol~~
then wake d~

go bath and eat my lunch~~ X3
after that bring my laptop to living room~~ X3

=P




JOIS LLC is in her own house~~ ^oo^




then on9~~
all day on9 again~~
aiyayayaya~~
cause ntg to do~~
and my fren all go skol~~
haiyaya~~
then i on msn~~
kim lay my dear nudge me~~
call me chat v her~
cause she damn bored and 2 pm in class back~~
lolx..
so i teman her chat chat lo~~
aiyaya~~
then also on9 Facebook~~
juz reply comment then see video onli~~
2day all macam tu saja~~
then i saw tiok 1 video from billy profile~~ X3
damn chubby~~
so u guys can enjoy see too~ >.< * LITTLE GURL SAY ' WATEVER ' *


( ARGH~~ i upload the video also wanna 2 hour ++ )
at last din have time~
so i cancel d~~
i will try upload 2moro~~
SORRY YA~~ T__________T
pek chek a~~~

sori all~~
reali cannot upload~~ >.<
dunno y~~
haiyaya~~
but i giv the url from youtube :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cq_7RTrJgQ


then billy is sick~~~
haha~~
cause of yesterday i think~~
hmm~~
so wish him recover quickly lu~~~

panadol 4 billy~~ ^^



eat more vitamin also ler~~ X3
my tutor tell me ned eat Vitamin C 1000mg per day~~






and drink more water ba~~ ^^
8 glass Oo~~ >.<


and also promise him~~
lolipop~~
lolx...


4 billy de lolipop~~
get well soon~~ =3




tis is the effect who eat lolipop~~ =X
haha~~ XP






then billy call me find someone~~
so i take out my magazine~~
SMKHK ~
my old skol~~
and cannot tell finding who ne~~ XP
hehe~~ ^^

long time din touch the magazine d~~
aiyayaya~~ XD

Memories in skol Form 5~~ X3





From my fren all signature~~ ^^




hehe~~^^

after that on9 till 6.15pm~~
my mum phone me~~
call me go out buy food 4 dinner eat~~
aiyaya~~

she told me go buy food at penang hill cafe there~~
so far~~ >.<
but my mum say ho chiak~~
so bo huat d~~
then go buy by car~~
and v my bro gf ( yen ling )~~
i drive go~
cause she dunno mana~
then wait till half hour i think~
cause they ned cook very long mia~ and wait til sweat~~
lolx...
cause damn hot~~
aiyaya~~
but nvm la~~
cause oreadi order d~~
so wait ba~~
then i think is goin 6.35pm is done~~
then yen ling drive back~~
cause she wanna go QB later~~
so she drive quickly~~
lol~
then car jam at greenlane Mcd there~~
6 pm++ sure jam mia~~
cause i always back skol time~
so i noe~~ >.<
the back home~~ ^^
the food that i go penang hill cafe there buy wan and ned wait till i sweat ~~
onli tis 2 pack~~



ta da~~ ^^


tis one is mix seafood curry = Rm12 ~~ ^^



Tis one is sotong curry = Rm8~~ X3



damn ho chiak also~~ =3
hehe..XD
anyone can go hav try~~ ^^
there de place also not bad ~^^
will not hot at nite~~ ^oo^
service also not bad~~ XD

then my mum when in phone ask me~~
did i clean and mop my room d~~
then i ans~~
hahahaha~~
ah bui~~
then get scold !@#$%^&*()~~
haha~~
so i buy dinner back d then go clean my room lor~~
cause that day halloween day~
i messy my room~~
alot of cloth throw here and there~~ XP
hehe~
that me~~
lolx...
then 2day clean up all d~
ka better a bit jor~~
hehe~~ ^^

then back chat v all my fren~~ ^^
in msn ~ X3

that y i buy my dinner until US, Singapore , KL~~
lolx...
cause long ka reply~
aiyaya~~

after that juz chat all~~
till nite nite~~
then eat my dinner at 8pm~~

after that on9 back~~
till now 1.30am d~~
aiyaya~~
cause later i ned go watch my movie~~ ^^

so din hav time write it d~~
so i stop here d~~ X3
be4 i stop~~
____________________________

i wanna tell something to someone that is my previous family forever~
i hope he can choose the rite way now~~
and juz wanna tell him u r not alone take all the pressure~~ ^^
u still hav me~~
dun ever choose the wrong way ~~
and dun make me regret or angry on u~~
i noe u sure can make it nicely~~
remember~~
DUN EVER MAKE ME FEEL DISAPPOINTED ON U !!!



Choose the rite way ~~
Angel road or devil road ?



message to wilson~~
wish u all the best 4 u ya~~
dun giv up if u still love her~~ ^^
+u +u +u Oo~~ ^^
good luck 2 u~~ X3
if u ned anything that i can help~
u may ask from me Oo~~ ^^
and i sure help u if i can help anything~~ ^oo^

ok la~~
that all 4 today~~
sayonara~~ ^^
bye bye ne~~
good nite guys~~ ^^
sweet dream Oo~~

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment