Saturday, November 14, 2009

13 november 2009~~ =P

Friday~
13 november 2009~~


i wake up at 9.20am~~
cause my mum wake me up~ T^T
cause she told me go do new lesen~
cause my lesen P is 14 november 2009 expired~~
so i ned go do new wan~ T__T

and i thursday i slp at 7 am ++ ~
cause i watch animation~ >.<
bo huat~
too excited d~ XD

but when my mum call me wake up time~~
i look like super damn tired~
but she call me go wash picture~
cause i din hav pic~
aiyaya~
so terpaksa go wash pic~ T________T
the pic small small mini mini size 4 = Rm8~
damn expensive~ =.="

but bo huat~
emergency~
so juz wash ba~
aiyayaya~~

then finish all~
so goin home~
then i giv my dad all my lesen and pic~

then i wanna go up my room continue slp d~
mana tau~
my mum tell me~
later dad bring u go do lesen~
cause ned u isi the wat wat form mia~ =..........="
i totally get shock~
lolx...

i eye like wanna slp d~
and also damn damn tired~
haix haix haix~~
after that wait my dad eat breakfast finish d then we go~
and i also din eat breakfast~
cause i tot i juz go wash pic nia~=.="
then can slp back d~
tapi mana tau~
haiyayaya~~

so go do lesen ~~
and i not P anymore~ =P
hehe~~^^

i m good driver~
eh hemm~~
but if u meet tiok me so becareful ~~ =P
i dunno wat is goin happen~~
haha~~ XP

after that done all lesen at 12.pm ++~~
then back home~ ^^
finally~~

then i bring my laptop to the living room~
then i play games a while~
till 1pm~
then slp at sofa~ >.<
i slp till 6pm~ >.<
lolx...
1 day jor~
haha~~
cause reali tired lor~~
aiyaya~~

then wake up~~
go bath~
then watch movie~~
after that eat my dinner at 7pm~~ ^^
cause i din eat tiok breakfast and lunch~ T^T
so hungry at that time~
after that v my parent watch TV ~~ XD

then till 5am ++~~^^
onli slp~ =P
cause afternoon slp till 6pm d~ >.<
so that y luu~~
hehe~~=P
that me!!
lalalalalalalalala~~

ok la~
that all for friday~ ^^
bye bye~

THE END ^v^


No comments:

Post a Comment