Sunday, November 22, 2009

21 November 2009~~ >____
yesterday is saturday~
21 november 2009~

i wake up at 11am+ ~~ ^^
cause my mum call me wake~~ >.<

and she call me 2 call YL go find her when she back home~~^^
cause wanna bring her go buy something~~^^

after that i cannot slp back d~
so i open my laptop then play games a while~ XD

then YL is back at 1pm +~~
then i told her my mum call her go find my mum at the shop~~^^
after not a while my mum pun call me~~
call me find something 2 bring go to shop~~
but i still blur blur ~
cause i dunno she call me find what~~
but at last also got it~~^^
and my mum say now go 2 shop~~
then i say ok~~
then go change cloth~

goin out at 2pm++~~^^
then go fetch my mum~~
after that goin 2 the one shop~~ ^^
cause ned buy wedding gift 4 her~~~
so my mum bought her a 2 necklace , earring , 2 ring ( her v my bro ) , and 1 necklace 4 me~~^^
then spend till ~~
secret~ =P

after that we back home~~
cause cannot take the thing go shopping~
cause my mum before buying also got decide go shopping buy cloth geh~
but at last also din go d~~
cause dangerous~~ >...<
so goin back~~^^

then when back i think is 5pm ++~~
then when back home i juz watch TV all day~~
then my mum back 2 shop~~
then i alone at home~
cause dunno wanna go where~ >.<

till 8pm eat my dinner~~^^
then continue my TV back v family~~^^
till midnite~~

after that juz go back my room~~
that all 4 yesterday~ =P
bye bye~~

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment