Friday, November 20, 2009

20 November 2009~~ X3

2day is Friday~~^^
20 November 2009~ XD


i wake up at 9.50am~ >.<
late jor~
aiyaya~
i actually i got set my alarm at 9.15am~
but i close it and slp back~~XP

cause very tired ~T^T
but i wake d i sms 2 li ying~
2 tell my tutor i will late a bit~^^
so ka save~ =P

after that go bath and eat my breakfast~~^^
then get scold~
cause wat time d~~
lolx...
then juz like that lor~
oreadi late d~
wanna how leh~
aiyaya~~

then goin skol~^^
arrive at 10.59am~~XD

but not onli i late~ >.<
some of my babe also late~
dunno y 2day so many ppl late~
cause i tot juz i late saja~ =P

then study~ ^^
i theory again in morning~
learn about Faradic machine~~ ^^
hehe~

then learn till 12.30pm~
then goin eat my lunch again~~^^



my lunch 2day~~ ^^
cause reali ntg eat d~
so always eat same food~ >.<

2day is Rm3.30~~^^
hehe~~

after that we walk walk again~
cause it still early~~ ^^
so walk all GP~~
and GP hav 1 promotion~
DIOR brand~
hmm~
u wanna noe more~
so go GP and ask them~~^^
they at ground floor geh~~^^

after that i pay my car park at 1.55pm~~^^
Rm1~~

then back 2 my babe there~~
then back 2 class~~
cause it late d~~^^

then in practical again~
learn and use faradic 2day~~^^
it can firm and tone the muscle wan ya~~^^
so it good~~ =3

i like it~~ XD

then i study till 4.30pm~
then clean all the tool all till 4.50pm~~
then i goin back ~~^^
pay Rm 1 cause it 4.53pm~~^^
so when back home~~

arrive home at 5.25pm~
then goin bath~~
after that on9 a while~
till 8pm~
eat my dinner~~^^

after that watch TV v my family~~^^
after finish watch i suddenly slp at sofa~>.<
mayb tired~
hmm~~

then wake up at 12am~~
then i bring my laptop 2 my room back~~^^
then till now write my blog~~ X3
now is 2am d~ >.<
so ok la~
i m goin 2 continue my sleeping pig d~ =P
muahahaha~~
ok la~~
good nite guys~~^^
sweet dream wor~~ X3
tatax~~

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment