Monday, November 9, 2009

At starbuck GP v babe 2day~~ ^v^

2day is Monday~
9 november 2009~

2day i wake up suddenly at 8am++~
cause stomach pain~ T^T
damn pain then make me wake up~~

after that back slp again~~
then is 9am~
then my mum call me wake up go skol~
i tell her~
i din hav skol~~

cause tis week i totally no skol~
aiyayaya~~

then i slp back till 11.30am~~
then bath and eat my breakfast~~^^
then prepare my laptop~~
then goin gurney meet my babe fren all in starbuck again~~ ^^
arrive at GP at 1pm~~

then on9 till 3.30pm~~ ^^

JOIS LLC is in starbuck 2day~~^^
hehe =D






=P

then shut down the com~~^^
then go lady G hotels wan~~
damn nice their lady room~



JOIS LLC is v babe outing 2day~~^^


hehe~~^^



then goin find lunch eat~~ ^^
so walk here and there~
like no place to go saja~~ >.<
then found tiok 1 chubby~~
penguin~~ ^^

i took it and keep it~~ =P



i with my fren walk all GP still dunno wanna eat wat~
aiyayaya~
hmm~~

but walk till 4pm ~~
at last we found it and we plan go eat at manila place~~ ^^

My lunch 2day~~^oo^
eat at manila place~ XD



pepper or salt??
choose 1~~ =P



hehe~^^



tis ismy lunch~
i eat dessert~ >.<
the name is choco mania pancake~~
if not wrong~ XP
Rm 8.90 + 10% tax = Rm 9.80



i juz eat desert cause morning i stomach pain so din feel wanna eat so much thing~ >.<



but tis also too sweet d ~~ >.<
aiyaya~~
but nvm d la~
oreadi order jor~~ ^^
nice also~
hehe~~ =P


my 2 babe is in the house~ ^^
hehe~~^^




after thatplan eat till 5pm~~>.<
cause dun wan early back~
aiyaya~
and also my dessert i eat super slow~~
lol~
cause is sweet mia~
eat more can feel geli more~~
so i ban ban eat~
at last also tak finish~ >.<
aiyayaya~~
cause too sweet 4 me~~
choco all~~ O.o"

after that i yesterday also say oreadi plan go exercise~~^^
then i go joging at u park there after 5pm ++~
and my babe rene teman me~~ ^^
so we 2 go there~~ XD
pay car park 4 2day = Rm2
cause 4 hour~

then change cloth sport mia~
so go u park~~ XD
exercise time~~ X3
till 6.30pm~~ ^^
then back home~~
sweat many~~
aiyaya~
but is good~~ XD
hehe~~^^

then trafic jam~
at green lane there and also near my house there~ =.="
damn so many car~
and also police tak tau jaga road mia~
cause jam so long~
lol~

so arrive at home at 7pm~
then wait rene mum 2 fetch her~~^^
after that on9~
but i afk from laptop~
cause i use my bro laptop watch movie~~ XD
hen watch till 8pm~
eat dinner time~~ ^^

eat finish then watch back movie~
then suddenly slp jor~
lol~
dunno y~
then wake up at 11pm~
then wanna go wash face~
suddenly i feel dizzy~ @.@"
and head pain~
tak tau kenapa like that~ =.="
but dun worry~
ntg happen wan~ ^^
hehe~~

after that go wash face~
and chat v my 3rd bro~~
and also yen ling~~
chat till 12.30 am~
till now i write my blog~~ ^^

so now is 1.20am d~~
so i wanna go slp d~
dunno y 2day my head super pain and dizzy~~ >.<
hope 2moro will be ok ~ XD
so good nite le~
sorry wor billy cannot chat v u 2day le~ >.<
and also tnx 2 billy~
4 send me the pet society all thing~~ ^^
all the vege ~~ XD
hehe~
xie xie ni~~^^
and also tnx 2 seng~
4 the fish a fish rod worth 850000~~ ^^
xie xie wor~~ X3

then sorry 4 jun ting~
cause i din hear his hp for 3 day jor~
cause my head super pain~
and dun wanna talk so much in hp~
so i din hear his phone~~
and he miss call me 200+ d~ =.="
3 days i din hear mia phone~~
my life totally become not peaceful~
aiyayaya~~
but i will settle it soon~ ^^

ok la~
that all 4 2day~
bye bye ~~ ^^

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment