Friday, November 27, 2009

27 November 2009~~ >______________<""!!!!!!

2day is Friday~~^^
27 November 2009~~XP

i wake up at 9.35am~ >.<
is goin 2 late~~

actually i set alarm at 8.45am~
then 9.15am~~ >.<
but i close it and slp back~~
then sudden wake at 9.35am~~ >.<
hehe~~
tired mer~
so like that wan ler~~ =P


after that goin bath and eat my breakfast~~^^
after that goin skol~
and arrive skol at 10.46am~~
is late~~ >.<
lalalalalalalala~~

but the reason~
i cannot wake~ >.<
lolx~~

and when i arrive and park at GP d~
and ot something came put from my brain~
that is 2day is holiday~~
and is haji~~ =.="

so car park 1 hour = RM1~
damn it~~
if i noe early~~
i wont drive go d~
i always forget it~~ T^T

and my mum ask me 2day got skol??
then i juz say ya~~
lolx...
mana tau kena car park~~ =.="
aiyayaya~~~

and my babe all also kena~~
lolx...
damn GP car park~
i hate it~~
and also many ppl 2day at GP~ =.="
huh~~

GP got wat 2 buy leh??
hmm~~
dunno~~
juz noe i reali hate GP car park 2day~
make me damn no mood~
lolx...

and i 2day morning theory about Galvanic~~ ^^
after that study till 12.45pm~~
then goin out lunch~~^^

then eat till 1.25pm~
then goin back class~
cause 2day tell teacher goin back home early~
so save some money on car park~
lolx...~

after that continue after v vacuum suction~~^^
then xue mei b model~ ^3^
hehe~~

after that till 4pm~
done all~
then back home~
then pay car park for 2day is~
RM6~~
=.....................="

damn it~
then my babe is RM7~~
lucky i late~
lolx...
if not i also Rm7 d~ -.-"
huh~~
my 2 day lunch gone 2 pay car park~~~ =.=
huh~

after that goin home~
more good~
lolx...
then goin bath~~
then open com~~
and let my bro check the virus again~~
cause yesterday he call me scan~~
after that all is done~
my com is more safe le~ =P

after not a while~~
YL ask me wanna go tesco and sunshine?
cause got diskaun something~
so she wanna help her family buy something~
then i say okie~~^^

then goin cook dinner done and eat dinner at 6pm~~
then goin out~~
tesco~~

till 8pm ~~
then cause of tired ~
so din go sunshine d~~
after that arrive home~~
then watch TV~

watch till not a while~~
i slp at sofa~ >.<
then YL call me go room slp~
then i go room slp~~
then till 12.30am wake~~

after that goin bath~~ >.<
then wash face all~~

till now~~
i on my com~
then on9 ~~ ^^

but later i wanna off d~
cause 2moro i goin out v family~~^^
hehe~~

er~~
that all 4 2day le~~XD
good nite Oo~~
sweet dream~~ ^oo^
bye bye~~

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment