Wednesday, November 25, 2009

25 November 2009~~ >ww<"




2day is Wednesday~~^^
25 November 2009~

still have 1 month to go~~ ^w^
christmas is coming~~ ^oo^
hehe~~^^


i 2day wake up at 10 am~~^^
then goin walk walk a while in my sweet home~~^^
then sms 2 wani~~
ask about wat time the movie start~~
cause i goin 2 watch movie in GP cinema 2day~~^^

after not a while~~
rene and carmen call me~~
they tell me the movie is start at 12.45pm~~^^
so i say okie~~ XD

after that i goin bath and eat my breakfast~~ ^^
after that i goin out at 11.50am~~ ^v^
then when 2 photo copy something~~
cause urgent~~ ^^
and juz near my house onli the shop~~^^

after that i goin GP~~ XD
arrive at there 12.13pm~^^
then i goin computer shop~
ask something that my bro call me ask~~^^

after finish all~
so i go find my babe ~~ XD
at cinema there~~^^

and also see tiok babe rene~~~^^
long time din saw her d~~ >.<
hehe~~

after that we goin 2 wait till 12.45pm ~
2day i watch is CHRISTMAS CAROL~ ^w^




and not 3D wan~ T^T
cause they buy wrong ticket~~
aiyaya~~
they forget 2 tell wanna watch 3D mia~~
but nvm d la~
cause buy jor~~ >.<



i goin 2 watch v babe rene , wani and carmen~~ X3
so good~~
keke~~ =3




while waiting till it time~~
i take some mou liu pic~~ >...<"
hehe~~ =P


my babe rene and carmen waiting~~
not wait 4 serve~~
cause it tutup mia~~ =..="



we r goin 2 watch CHRISTMAS CAROL~~ XD




too mou liu~~
carmen and rene stand~~
at the counter close~~ >.<
hehe~~
and me and wani also~~ =P




No Smoking~~
i hate smoking~~ X)




after that it 12.45 pm ~~
and the room 9 light open~~ XD
so many ppl in~~
and also especially gina~~ =.="
i small also cannot see the movie at cinema goh~~ -.-"
they so xing fu~~ ^v^

is inside cinema~~ ^^
ROOM 9~~ XD

my babe rene and wani also inside cinema~~ XD
babe carmen is beside me~~ ^w^
yea~~ XD
finally~~ X)



=P




belum start lagi~~ >.<
so long ~~
huh~~



then watch till 2.40pm~~
not until 2 hour pun~~
now i say the comment about christmas carol movie~~

i dun like it~~
zZzZzZ~~~
cause it reali bored~
and i start till end like ntg~~
huh~~

but if u wanna watch u ned watch 3D wan~
cause inside the movie the 3D is super many~~
so better watch 3D geh~~^^
so it many excited 4 u~~~

if u wanna buy the ticket u need early 1 day or early go buy d~~
cause GP many ppl line up~~
cause i arrive GP got many ppl line up d~~ =.="
reali long~~
aiyayaya~
but i got ppl buy 4 me~
so no ned worry~~ XD
keke~~ =P

after finish~
my babe carmen is goin back home~
cause she bored d~

then juz me rene and wani~~
then we go shopping GP~~^^
cause i ned find shoe and cloth~~
so i walk some de shop~
but at last also not suitable~~

so decided 2 go seaside~~ XD
then sit at there~~
in front G hotel~~ ^^

then babe rene treat me cookies~~ XD
yummy~~ =D
hehe~~^^



tnx my babe rene~~ ^w^
MUACKX~~ ^3^



hehe~~^^
wani rene and me~~ XP
reali hot at there~ >.<
huh~~




hehe~~
and took some pic~~ >.<
Random pic~ =P












reali ntg 2 do~~ =P

my babe wani and rene~~ ^3^
at GP seaside v me~~ XD



curi curi take~~ >.<
shh~~ =P



hehe~~ ^oo^



yea~~ XD
hehe~~ =)
SMILE~~ X3



act cool~ >.<
my babe wani curi took me~ =..="
kill her~~ =P




me and babe wani~~ XD
hehe~~^^




after hat is 4 pm d~~
so we go in GP again~
cause it bored and also hot~ >.<

then goin GP back~~^^
hehe~~
then decided walk a while~~
then go S&J walk walk~~

they deco till so nice~~ ^w^
hehe~~
clap clap 4 them~~^^



then goin maggie T a while~~^^
cause juz near near onli~~ XD

then took some pic~ =P
hehe~~^^



=P



I LOVE U~~ X3
juz 4 my babe all and my GF all~~ XD




after that goin ladies~~^^
gurl toilet at GP~
u see be4?
=P






after that my babe dunno wanna go where d~
and i ned go tesco 2 mail something~
so i go back d~
cause din hav place 2 me to go d~~
then back at 4.30pm~~^^
then pay carpark Rm2 today~~^^

then goin tesco~~
near my house there onli~~^^

then arrive at tesco at 5pm~~ XD

tis is the one i ned 2 post it~~
it claim something geh~~^^
so i go tesco~
cause i noe there got post office~~ ^^

then i wanna post using post laju~
but they close at 4pm d~ =.="
haiyaya~
then i say if 2moro wanna post~
he told me they cannot keep it~
lol~

after that they suggest post express 4 me~
then i say which one is the faster~
they he ans me ~~
it same v post laju one~
cause 2moro they take~~
the friday off~~
saturday arrive~
then i no choice d~
so take post express~~
and Rm3~~ =.="
but it 4 my thing~
so nvm la~
juz hope their company get my mail~~




after done the mail d~~
then i goin tesco inside buy something~~^^
i bought roti and yogurt home~ =P

Roti 1 =Rm3.99 is buy 1 free 1 geh~~^^
the yogurt 1 is Rm1.25~
1 is Rm1.25 ~
1 is Rm1.29~

so total all is Rm7.78 ~~ ^^
that all i bought ~~ =P



my yogurt~~ XD
hehe~~
long time din eat d~ =P



and i also bought some sticker at living cabin there~~^^
cause it too cubby~
1 = Rm1.90 x 2 = Rm 3.80~~ ^^

hehe~~ X3


then i stick at my laptop some~ =P
become gina laptop d~~ >.<
hehe~~ XP
ntg 2 do~~



after that arrive home at 6pm~~^^
then back home d ~
bath~~ ^^
then open my laptop~
cause my bro wanna me do something 4 him~~
after done~
my mum call me cook rice~~
so i go prepare dinner~~^^

then 7.50pm~
my mum back~
then my mum call me bath ah gurl~
so i take her go bath~ >.<

super notty dog~ >...<
huh~~

name is ah gurl~ =P
is a female~~ X3




after done all~
then i eat my dinner a bit~ ^^
then goin watch TV v family again~~
watch till 10pm ++~~ ^^
then i goin 2 my room~~^^

then i clean my thing all~~
after that in pic in my com~~
then edit~~
after that write blog~
and also got some problem~
cause it lag~ T^T

so late till now is 1.30am d~~
aiyayaya~~
but nvm d la~
cause i oreadi upload it~ ^w^
hehe~~ XD

so that all 4 2day~~^^
and 2moro i got skol~~
so good nite guys~~^^
sweet dream wor~~
bye bye~~

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment