Monday, November 30, 2009

30 November 2009~~ ( bored day ) =P

today is monday~~^^
30 november 2009~ =P


2day i wake up at 12 pm ++~~ ^^
cause dunno y 2day time feel like very slow~~
and i also din have skol 2day~~ ^^
hehe~~


then i goin bath and eat my lunch~~ ^^
after that goin watch movie all day 2day~~
i plan 2 go out geh~~
but feel lazy~ >.<
so rest 2day~~^^
hehe~~


after that i get my babe li ying msg~~ ^^
and tnx 2 her~~^^
cause i m goin 2 work part time~
hehe~~
cause i at home feel like waste my time~
huh~
so i 2moro start my working d~ ^^
hehe~~
gambateh ne~~^^
wish me luck~ =P


and our skol STella in~~
have 1 promotion~~
is our member day sales~~^^
M120 and CLIO product have 50% diskaun~~ ^^
so who wanna buy it faster go buy Oo~
cause now is the most nan de~~XD
it from today 30 november till 6 december 2009 onli~~^^
hehe~~

i also wanna goin 2 buy some~^^
cause my course ned some of it~~ =P


then 2day 4 me~
ntg 2 write~ =P
cause i stay at home all day~~^^

so till now is 2.40am~~^^
good nite le~
sweet dream~~ =P
bye bye~

(= ~~~ live today , smile tomorrow ~~~ =)

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment