Monday, November 16, 2009

16 november 2009~~ @.@"

2day is Monday~~
16 November 2009~

start new weekdays again~~ >.<

let start~ =P
i 2day wake up at 1.30pm~ =3
cause i din hav skol 2day~
lolx...

but my mum got call me wake at 9am i think~
cause she tot that i hav skol today~
aiyayaya~~

actually i juz hav skol at thursday and friday~
mayb~ >.<
cause i din go skol so dunno the time table~
aiyayaya~
but dun care la~
i can ask my fren geh~ =3
hehe~~^^

after that goin bath and eat my lunch~~ ^^
after that i watch TV v my 2nd bro~
watch till 3pm~
then i bring my laptop go 2 living room~
then on9~
watch my movie again~~^^
hehe~~ =P

then on9 in facebook a while~
but it make me lag and wait so long~ T^T
i hate the internet line~~
huh~~

after that i continue watch my movie till 6pm~
then shut down my com~~
then goin bath~
cause i m goin 2 wedding dinner my jie wan~~^^
so i having my dinner at there~~=3
arrive at there 6.50pm~~^^
cause my parent say ned early~
cause we also their family~
and go help them if they ned help~ ^^
so that y we go early~

after that i and yen ling wait my big bro at outside 1st~
cause he working and finish at 7.30pm~
then he change cloth and set hair all done~
then we when in~~ ^^
and also sit at the most infront 1~ =...="
and their speaker also behind we all~
lolx...
but their place is nice~~^^
and the food at there also ok ok ~ XD

i eat my dinner is~~
1) meat with vege~
2) shrimp~
3) fish~
4) vege~
5) fried rice~
6) prawn ~
7) dessert~

and also plus red wine and orange juice~ =P

that all 4 my dinner at there~~ X)

after that eat finish at 11.25pm~~^^
then goin back home~~ =D
after that i on9 a while~
then goin bath~~ ^^

JOIS LLC is back sweet home~~ ^v^



juz back from wedding dinner~~ =P



hehe~~ ^v^




after that i continue my movie again~ ^^
hehe~~
till now is 5am le~
ok la~
i goin slp ~
good nite wor~ ^^
tata~~
=P

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment