Friday, November 6, 2009

Outing all day 2day~~ >.<


2day is Friday~~
6 November 2009~~

is goin 1 week again~ >.<
aiyayaya~~

2day morning i wake at 9.15am again~
cause rain and also nice slp~
so dun feel wanna wake 2day~~ >.<

but at last also wake~ >.<
cause got ppl morning call~
lolx...

after that go bath and eat and prepare my theory thing~
cause 2day i theory all day~~
sure damn bored~
huh~
zZzZ~~ >.<

then morning din hav car~ >.<
cause my 2nd bro drive go out~
so terpaksa d~~
call ppl fetch me~~
aiyaya~~
so 2day i din drive go skol~

then arrive in skol at 10.35am~
lucky not yet start class yet ~~ >.<
so i in~
and also bring my hp charger~
at class inside charge~~ >.<
cause hp no bateri~
cause later 5 pm back i ned call ppl 2 fetch me back~
so shh~~~
dun let my tutor noe about it~~ >.<
hehe~~ XP

after that continue our theory about cidesco procedure all~~~
damn ai kun~ >.<
dunno y~~
cause study mia~
i reali mao siao d~
more and more hard is coming~~ >.<
huh~~

then my tutor call we all do thesis~~
4000 word~~ =.="
i nv do so long mia report be4~ =.="
gai liao la~~
and also dunno wanna choose wat~
cause i ned take one special subject~~ >.<
i choose d kena buy their product~
damn expensive~ T^T
dunno how wanna tell my parent~~
aiyaya~~
buy their product mayb ned 2k ~~ >.<
huh~~
mayb ned find part time job 2 do le~~
so because of that i become no mood 2 study~~
lolx...
huh~~
giv me think 2 settle it~~ >.<

then finish study d~~
my babe wani and moga saw my hp is charging~ >.<
then i tell them shh~~
cause they dunno u charge my hp at there~~ =P
hmm~
hope my tutor dunno ba~~ X3
hehe~~
shhhhh~~ =X

then it oreadi 1pm~~
then my tutor call me go take the cidesco textbook~~ >.<
damn many~~ =.="
and my english damn cha~~
huh~
die d la~~
T________T

hard way is coming now~~ T^T
hope i can pass all the hard way~~
aiyayayaya~~ >.<

then my lunch time~~
is 1pm~~

tis my lunch~ >.<



2day i eat super slow~
lolx...
dunno y~
hmm~
mayb no mood 2 eat d~~
aiyayaya~~
but nvm~
cause got ppl teman eat slow pun~~ ^^
hehe~~XD

after that goin watson ~
my babe wani and moga wanna buy thing at there~~^^
but at last they play the make up thing ~ =.="
and also tarik me play pulak~
lolx...

after that ~
they goin cold storage ~~^^
they buy bar chocolate~~
aiyayaya~~
they 2 love eat chocolate so much~ >.<
they goin pay money~~ ^^

THEY 2 love 2 eat chocolate so much~~
cause they everyday buy it mia~~ =.="


hehe~~^^

but i din buy~
cause i less eat koko jor~~ ^^
dunno y i not so like eat koko jor~~
hmm~~
i change d??
er~
tak tau ~~ >.<

Famous amos~~ ^oo^
hehe~~


then go up~~ ^^



=P
ntg 2 see pun~~ >.<


huh~
babe wani dun let me took her pic~
=P



hehe~~^^
i love them so muchie~~ ^3^



then walk walk~~^^
then the MAC make-up brand do 1 promotion~
er~.
i not so sure~
but u wanna noe ~
u try go GP and ask them~ >.<
cause i always walk there juz pass by onli~~ =P
hehe~~^^



they all decoration is nice also~~^^
not bad la 4 me~~^^

then i saw tiok new christmas tree~~^^
dunno the shop name d~ >.<
hehe~~^^
dun care la~
i juz love their tree onli~~ =P



hehe~~^^

then we walk over the accessory thing~~^^
so i juz took it~
cause babe moga is wanna buy it~~ ^^


after that~
at outside there~~^^
take fresh air~
lolx...
at outside is so nice~~ ^3^
is not hot~
cause is raining all day~ XD
good good~~
cold cold~~
hehe~~^^


wat r they 2 doin??
hmm~~
dun cai each other?? >.<
dun argue ya my babe all~~^^
hehe~~ =D



She is talking v bf~~ XD
sweet sweet all the time~~ ^oo^
hehe~~ ^^



2day my mood is like the weather 2day~~ T__T
the rain is crying~~
haiyayaya~~



and also cold all the day 2day~~ X)
good good~
i love the day 2day~~^^
present my mood~~ >.<

after that ~
we goin up to 2nd floor~~^^
we saw tiok nail art shop~
my babe moga say wanna learn it~^^
actually i also wanna learn it too~~ ^^
cause is so nice~
but but my eye~~
got a bit blur blur~
so mayb cannot do it~
cause ned draw the nail carefully~ >.<



u wanna do the nail~
er...
1 finger = Rm5 ++
see wat design u wan~~
but if u rich and u love the nail so u can go do it~~^^
but we all b beauty geh~
cannot do tis thing~ T^T
cause ned do facial 4 client~
so cannot keep nail long long~~ >.<
but none day i will learn and ka ki do it~~ XD
keke~~^^


^oo^

Winnie the pooh~~ ^^
chubby~ >.<
took at toy r us~~ =P
we still gina~
haha~~ XP


see my babe wani doin wat everyday?
=.="
always hug the bear bear~~ -..-"



my babe moga too~~^^
she is my babe~~ XD
so cute all~~^^
hehe~~^v^



my babe wani love animal so much~~ =.="
SMILE~~ =P




hehe~~^^

their special sweet is in the toy r us~~ XD
i nv see the sweet be4~
so took it~~ >.<
shh~~
dun tell to the toy r us seller~~ =P
hehe~~^^
cause i dunno inside can take pic wan or not~
cause some de shop dun let us take pic wan~ >.<
hehe~~
suri suri snap mia~ =P
that me~~
hehe~~^^



G-FORCE~~ X3
yea yea~~ =P



Sour cotton candy~~^^
u try be4?
hmm~~
my babe moga say it make u very very sour~~ >.<
and can cry~~
i not sure~
u can try it and see~ =P
if not wrong is Rm8 ++ i think~ XD



then saw tiok one cute thing~ XD
and i when small always watch the movie wan~~^^
is dragon ball~~
hehe~~^^
i small time always watch it v my bro wan~~ >.<
hehe~~^^
i dunno wat inside it~~
but it Rm29.90~
juz ada 3 biji onli i at inside saw it~~ >.<
tak tau apa lai~
mayb sweet~
hmm~
cause i took at the candy place all~~^^
hehe~~ X3

then we saw tiok 1 thing that i long time in GP d i still dunno 1~~
is tis thing~
lolx...
u noe wat is tis??
can u guess it??
lolx...



let me tell u~~
tis thing is a bubble gum that u can eat mia~~ =.="
1st time i tot is juz a ball nia~ -..-"
so i dun care~
and also Rm0.50 x 2 = Rm1
to get 1 bubble gum~
lolx..
and my babe wani and moga dun believe it is bubble gum that can eat~~ =.="
so my babe wani try it out~
she get blue~
then se ask many time can eat wan?
reali can eat wan??
reali wan a?
then i ans yea~
can eat wan
cause there got write is bubble gum~ >.<
and morning also li ying babe tell me is bubble gum~~
cause that day wednesday she kepo de thing is this wan~~
lolx...
cause she saw that two guy play d then eat it~~
so i reali bubble gum~~
lolx...
but my babe wani still dun believe it~~ =.="
but she slowly slowly eat it~
cause it hard and susah wanna bite it~ >.<
but at last she bite it~
then finally she say it ~
it sweet and it bubble gum~
lolx...~
so u guys if u still dunno wat it that u go try ba~~
but u ned see betul betul wan Oo~
cause got some is play the ball wan~
some is key chain wan~
then some is bubble gum wan~~ >.<
so see carefully ya~~^^
hehe~~ X3

then goin up 4 floor le~~^^
goin back 2 skol d~~
half way saw tiok one gina games~~>.<
but there no ppl play mia~
cause mostly no ppl walk there i think~
hmm~~


it look so new goh~~ XD
cause no ppl wanna play~~ >.<
u can go play ba if u still gina~=P
big d better dun play d lor~
dun sia sui ur self ba~~ XD
hehe~~^^

after that is goin late to class d~
then babe moga say she go back class 1st~
then me and babe wani go lady 1st~^^
cause babe wani ned change cloth~~ XD
then we late in~

then tutor ask us y so late in~
then we ans go lady lo~~
=P
shh~~~
is like that wan ler~
hehe~~^^
cause in also theory again~
lolx...

then study till 4.30pm~~^^
then i call ppl fetch me home~~ XD
is my 1st bro fetch me home~~^^
then when i back also is raining~~ XD
i love it~~ ^^
Jois LLC love the rain rain very much ~~ ^^
dunno y~
juz love it~~ ^^

then back home~~^^
then half way~
my bro ask me 2nite eng bo?
then i say eng gua~
kenapa?
then he call me nite bring them go bus stop at pesta there~~
then i say cincai luu~
and also got so pisa see the homedec 6 nov till 8 nov 2009~
3 days sell onli~~^^

then goin home~
ned help yen ling remove her make-up~
cause she take bridal photo today~
and she make-up so so super thick~>.<
damn hard remover~
lolx...
but at last also remove it all~
cause use many cotton wool and buds to remove it~~ >.<
and she tell me that ppl reali tak tau make-up mia~
cause make-up her look so lau~ >.<
so i tak tau d lor~
haiyaya~
my job is help u remove the make-up away~
then done~
so i go bath d~~ XD
then ok d~
i ned wait them all prepare all thing semua~
and bath~
then onli go pisa see the homedec~~

so we go at 7pm~
then walk walk at pisa 2 hours~~ =.="
walk many round~ >.<
cause yen ling wanna buy the bed 4 her wedding room~ XD
so it up 2 her choosing now~~^^

after finish all~
pisa close at 9pm~~
so we walk till they close jor~
lolx...

after that goin to eat my dinner le~~^^
at tepi road wan~
eat char kuei kak~~
malay do wan~
and also many nyamuk ~~ =.="
then my bro order 1 big and 2 small~
then kopi ais , teh ais and milo O~
all total is RM15~ =.="
damn expensive~
+ i kena nyamuk gigit lagi~
lolx...
then my bro and her gf and me say~
next time no come d~ =.="
super expensive~
lolx...
i dunno there call wat~
cause i nv go be4~ >.<
haiyayaya~~

after that goin his fren house fetch his fren and his gf too~~
after that goin pesta bus stop there~~^^
is 10.10pm i think~
they start bus in 10.30pm~
they goin to genting~
lol~...

2day all my bro not in home till sunday~~ =.="
juz left me and my parent in home onli~
lolx..
damn silent in the house~~ =.="

but nvm~
cause i sudah biasa alone in home d~~ ^^
hehe~~ XD

after that they take all their thing from car out~
then me drive the car home~
and their car petrol is is is very near E d~~ =.="
i call my bro pi in oil mia~~
he say enough me back home tapi not enough me 2moro use~
lolx...
kill him~ =.="
huh~~
suak~~
lucky i got another 1 car~
hohoho~~
full F mia~~ =.="
lolx...
then i arrive home my mum call me~
i tell her i back at outside d~
then she ask me y so late~
then i say my bro he 10.30pm ka start bus~
so that y late lor~
then walk in my room d~~>.<
after not a while~
my mum ask me again~
wanna go eat apa??
=.="
i wanna tell her i sudah makan~
tapi see my parent call me d~
so i silent then juz follow ba~
cause pity lor~~
so i teman them~~ ^^

then my dad dunno wanna go where makan leh~~
aiyaya~
cause so late d~
1st go near Lam Wah Ee hospital there eat wan~
mana tau sudah tutup~
then i got giv suggest to eat at the high way sane new open wan~
then my dad say tak mao~
so i ma cin cai le~
then my mum say eat back near by penang hill there~
so we go there~
but bukan penang hill sana la~
wanna go penang hill de road onli~

my dad stop at 1 restoran name bee wei seafood restoran~~
so we makan at there~~^^
total eat at there Rm18.10~
damn cheap that juz now eat v my bro~ =.="
and also tak ada nyamuk mia~
and ada kipas goh~~ =.="
lolx...
after that my dad call me drive car~
lolx...
my dad say eat bao bao ned rest~
lolx...
so i kena drive d~
huh~
then half way goin back home~
my mum tell me wanna go Tesco~
so i ask tesco still got open goh meh??
hmm~~
my mum say it open till very late wan~
so i say ok lo~~
then i drive go~~

arrive at there is goin 11.30 pm d~~
then all shop close jor~
juz inside tesco open onli~ >.<

then ma walk walk lo~~
cause my mum say eat bao bao go walk walk a while better than sitting at home~~ >.<
hehe~~^^
my mum also noe this~~
haha~~ =P

then i bought chip more~~ XD
cause long time din eat snack jor~~
hehe~~ =P
i think is Rm2.79 gua~
hmm~~
tak tau~ >.<
tau makan saja~
hehe~ =P



Arrive home in 12.30am~~~^^
then my k.didi call me~~ =.="
cause wa mia hp out of bateri so shut down jor~
when back home i charge it~
and saw tiok 23 miss call~ =.="
lolx...



Jois go out juz wear simple~ >.<
cause so cold 2day~~ XP





hehe~~^^

then back home go bath bath~~ ^^
till 1.15am~~
and also chatting sms v billy from pisa time till now~~ ^^
hehe~~^^

then i write blog until now~~ ^^
is 3am le~~
so late d~~
i 2day din hav time 2 online facebook again~ >.<
cause outing all day~
aiyayaya~
sori ya~
will on9 facebook 2moro le~~^^
cause later wanna go watch my movie that my bro giv me juz now~~^^
hehe~
cause he say nice ~~ XD
so i excited 2 watch it~~ X)

ok la~~
that all 4 today~~ >.<
good nite guys ~~
sweet dream ne~^^
bye bye ~

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment