Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2day is 3 November 2009 =3

Justify Full
2day tuesday~~^^
3 November 2009~~

one day over again~~ >.<
time over super fast fast~~
24 hour piew~~~~
over~~
aiyayaya~~
ok la~~
start my day 2day ~~ > 3 <
2day i slp till 12 pm~~
my alarm call me wake~~
cause i din tell my k.didi wat time i wake~~
lolx...
if i let him noe i cham d~~
mesti 11 wake d~~
lol~~
so shh~~
dun let him noe~~ =P
hehe~~^^
then i go bath and eat and take my laptop prepare to go Gurney Plaza~~^^

after that 12.30 i think my k.didi always call me d~~
non stop again~~
aiyaya~~
cause he say early wake better than late wake~~
lol...
i oreadi wake d also still dun wan hear his hp~~
lol~~
scare v him~~ =..="
cause a while nia he call again~~
and sure he will~~
lolx...
so bo huat~~
at last juz hear~~
then talk talk lo~~
non stop~~
then finish close~~
after that not 1 hour he call again~~ =..="
be4 halloween day ~~
my day is all peaceful and silent~~
and enjoy my day also~~~
lol~~
after halloween day nia~~
my day become so noisy and no peaceful d~~ =..="
everyday aaaa!!! ~~
lolx...
cannot rest pun~~ -..-"
cham lo~~
haiyayayaya~~

after that goin Gurney Plaza~~
cause yesterday nite oreadi plan d~~^^
actually is we plan in mcd on9 wan~~
but i din saw them in mcd~~ =..="
i call wani and rene many time d no ppl ans~~
aiyaya~~
but in mcd also saw tiok my skol ppl~~ ^^
so i sit with them a while~~
then wani call me~~
they tell me in starbuck~~
so i went to starbuck~~ ^^
online all day~~^^

cause 2day i dun wan stay in home on9~
damn sien~~
then in starbuck meet wani , rene , carmen and li ying~~
afternoon 12 pm li ying hav client do facial so she not v we all until 2.30pm~~
then she came find we all in starbuck~~^^

be4 that li ying tell the skol there that we all at starbuck~~
cause some of my skol junior ned model 4 their examz SKM on hot oil manicure and pedicure~
tapi we all tak mao~~
cause we all came out is rest day and on9 day 4 us~~ >.<
so din do model~~
muahahaha~~ X3
actually is i dun wan in skol pun~~ =P
hehe~~
cause i cidesco no ned do anything today~~ ^^
our tutor din care we all also la~~
aiyaya~~


JOIS LLC is in GP starbuck online~~ ^oo^






hehe~~^^

then we on9 in starbuck~~
all ppl bring their own laptop~~ XD
and all on9~~
haha~~
the most excited in starbuck is zawani~~
cause she din hav laptop so cannot on9~~
but rene borrow her play~~
so she very happy so can on9 d~~ ^^
haha~~
feel happy to her also~~ XD

then on9 till 4 pm~~
cause wani and carmen goin to back home~~^^
so we shut down d~~
then rene tell me can bring he go back my home??
then i ans sure no problem~~ ^^
cause her mum at QB work then fetch her at my home ka near~~ ^^
so she follow me home~~^^
be4 that we go sea side walk walk~~ XD
cause i dun wan early back home~~
cause back home reali bored~~
aiyaya~~~
so me and rene sit at infront G hotel there~~^^


JOIS LLC and BABE RENE is outside the GP sea side~~^^



PEACE ~~ ^^

she is min
HEHE~~ X3



JOIS LLC is outside GP seaside~~ ^3^














Nice view hor~~ =3
hehe~~^^

so we play at seaside till 5 pm~~ ^^
then go back my sweet home~~ X3
i fetch rene back 2 my home~~ ^^
2day i pay car park is Rm2~~ ^^

then went half way~~
rene forget call her mum to fetch her~~
oreadi wanna arrive my home d~~
but she call also nvm~
can sit in my house dulu~~ ^^
hehe~~
then arrive home in 5.20pm i think~~

then we 2 talk talk~~ ^^
secret talk~~
cannot tell u all~~
shh~~ >.<
hehe~~^^
after that her mum is coming~~
then she back home~~ ^^
after that i v yen ling goin market~~~
buy sayur 2 cook 4 dinner~~~
we go jelutong pasar there~~
juz near near onli ya~~^^
then buy tofu + taufu = Rm2.20
fish ball ( big ) 15 biji = RM3
then wendi = Rm0.50
then sotong Rm7.80

Tis is done cook when we buy the vege~~^^
my dinner today~~ X3


2day so guai cook v my bro gf yen ling~~ =..="
that all 4 my dinner~~ XD

done all mayb is 8 pm d~~
so start eat my dinner~~^^

after that i go bath~~
then on9~~
keke~~
chat back in Facebook and msn ~~ XD
then billy go to take a nap~
cause he sick~~^^

then i chat v my piao jie~~
call she find the wedding decoration thing 4 gurl side wan~~
is 4 my bro gf wedding~~^^
hope she can find it~~ X3
she is the good piao jie~~
eh hemm~~
tak biasa again~~
haha~~
jahat ying~ =P
biasa d~~
hohohoho~~ XD

then wilson also chat v me~~^^
he ask me the fs nice bo is 4 her lover geh~~^^
he call me 2 comment it~~
but her gf belum comment y me comment dulu leh~~
haiyaya~~
i comment in here ba~~
ur fs is not bad~~
cause is ur 1st time do fs~~ ^^
+u +u~~
u can make it more better than tis like u make the shoe~~ ^^
hehe~~^^
wish u good luck again~~^^

And in Facebook~~
i play Fish A fish back~~^^
cause long time din play d ne~~ X3
and seng gift me many present in there~~
and also many fish~~ ^^
xie xie ni ne~~^^
hehe~~
i love all the gift ne~~
arigato~~ X3
he is take care on my fish a fish games~ =3

and also billy~~
tnx 4 all the present that u send to me in pet society ya~~^^
is too great and many present that u send to me~~ =3
until i dunno how 2 decorate the room all~~ >.<
but i will keep it all~~ XD
i wont sell it all the present that u giv 2 me ne~~ X3
hehe~~ =P
tnx q so muchie ya~~ ^^
he is take care on my pet society games~~ >.<
hehe~~^^

if got time i will upload my fish a fish games and pet society too~~ ^^
i love tis 2 games so muchie~~ ^^
and also FFS~~ X3
hehe~~^^
JOIS LLC juz play tis 3 games onli ya~~^^
other games ned see 1st~~
and not so active in other games~~ >.<

then is 12 pm d~~
Jois LLC feel hungry~~
so i go find supper to eat~~
is Fruit~~ >.<



JOIS LLC supper~~ X3
hehe~~
red apple + green apple + yellow mia ( tak tau call wat ) >.<
tis 3 fruit onli~
is my supper~~ =3
hehe~~ ^^

after that billy msg me~~
he is wake~~
he tell me he over take nap~~
i say nvm~~ ^^
cause he sick and tired~~
so ned rest more~~ XD
after that he on9~~

then we chat chat~~
hehe~~
then he send 1 news 4 me~~
one story that true mia~~

Eleven-year-old girl gives birth in Bulgaria


A Bulgarian schoolgirl, aged 11, has given birth to a baby girl on her wedding day.



Eleven-year-old girl gives birth in Bulgaria

Kordeza Zhelyazkova reportedly went into labour during her marriage to the child's father, 19-year-old Jeliazko Dimitrov.

It is reported the bride-to-be was still wearing her wedding dress when she arrived at hospital and gave birth to a healthy 5.5lb baby daughter, Violeta.

Zhelyazkova, thought to be the world's youngest mother, told the News of the World that she would not play with toys anymore as she has "a new toy now".

Her husband now faces up to six years in jail for having sex with a minor.

who read be4???
i uz read it onli ya~~ ^^

the url:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20091103/twl-eleven-year-old-girl-gives-birth-in-41f21e0.html

can go see~~ ^^
billy told me is true wan~~
so wat was ur thinking??
true or fake ne???
hmm~~
i tak tau~~ >.<

after that now is 2.14am d~~
billy go eat his supper d~~
cause he tell me he hungry jor~~
then i also writing my blog till now is goin to done~~^^
so that all 4 today~~^^
cause i now wanna go watch my movie again~~ XD
yesterday movie not yet finish~~
hehe~~ ^^
bye bye all~~
tnx 4 reading ne~~^^
good nite Oo~~ X3
sweet dream 2 u all ya~~
sleep tight~~ ^^
sayonara neh~~ =3


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment