Monday, November 30, 2009

29 november 2009~~ ^^

yesterday is sunday~~ ^^
29 november 2009~~


i wake up at 12 pm++~~ ^^
hehe~
cause my mum told me that 3 pm goin grandma house~~^^
so have to wake~
is not i will get scold~~ >.<


after that saw tiok my bro and my dad eating lunch~
but lucky my dad din scold~~ >.<
then my dad v my 3rd bro goin out~

after that~
i goin bath and eat my lunch also~~^^
the 1.30pm~
my mum is back home~
i get shock~
y so early~
aiyaya~
but lucky~
i done all d~
juz change cloth can d~ =P

after that goin out v my mum~~^^
then saw tiok my bro car~
he 2day is goin back 2 KL~
juz can say drive safety~~^^
and take care wor~~ =P

after that goin BM~
then fetch my aunty ~~
then goin back grandma house~~ ^^
at kepala batas there~~^^
hehe~~

at there till 6pm ++~~
then cause of my grandpa call my mum early back better~
so have to go back~~^^
then back BM~~
after that i call my mum goin out JUSCO BM there~~^^

then we goin at 8pm~~
walk there till 10 pm ++~~ ^^
and also bought ntg~ >.<
then goin back home~~ =P

till the pay there jam very long~~
huh~~~
mayb cause of KL back penang~
same v my bro penang back KL~ =.="
aiyayaya~~

cause my mum call me call my bro ask wheather he arrive d or not~
he say not yet~
cause jam at near KL there~
then i juz say later u arrive d call mum~

then me v my mum jam at pay there 1 hour~ =.="
lol~~

but lucky over the pay d no jam~
muahahaha~~

so back home~~^^
then goin bath~

after that watch my movie~ =P
that all 4 yesterday ne~~ =3
hehe~~


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment