Thursday, October 29, 2009

hmm~~ X3

2day is thursday ~
29 OCT 2009~~

time is over so fast ne~~
wanna november d~~
haiyaya~~

let start my daily 4 today~~ ^^
i wake up as usuall but late a bit ba~~
is at 9.30am~~
cause of yesterday late slp leh~~
so i cannot wake~~ >.<

then bath and eat and prepare all massage thing~~
cause 2day mornng and afternoon all day is body massage class~~
huh huh ~~

i arrive at 10.40am ~~
then luckly i sms rene that to tell my tutor that i will b late~~
so ntg happen~~ X3
if i din tell i mayb kena Rm5 d~~
lolx...
banyak makan duit mia~~

then morning i do terapy ~~
then i massage ppl~~ =.="
damn tired~~
lolx...
and i bo energy also~
cause my breakfast is moi nia~~
aiyaya~~
then i kena massage my model all body~~
aiyaya~~
but the model all body i touch all d~~
hiak hiak hiak~~ X3
guy dun jealous~~ =P
hehe~~

then i do till 12 pm~~
go out to lunch in food court~~ ^^


tis is my lunch today~~ ^^
normal as usual day~~
rice + vege + egg + potato = Rm 3
so is enough 4 me~~


i private took~~ X3
who hp is tis?? =P


hehe~~ ^^

but my other fren eat 2 set of lunch~~
cause she tell we all later she goin massage ppl d~
so ned eat full full~~
lolxx....
she damn cute and funny gurl~~ ^v^
ppl call her cartoon~~
cause she look like cartoon~~
haha~~ =3

after that 1.39pm~~
i when pay my car park = Rm1 ~ ^^
after that my fren zawani wanna eat chocolate~~ ^^
so we walk till wanna near the cold storage there buy koko~~ ^^

koko that look like stone~~ = Rm7.90
damn nice ~ ^^



cookies that my babe rene buy~~ ^^
Rm8.90
the taste is very good~~ ^^
yummy yummy~~ X3




after that my babe rene wanna buy tiket movie~~ ^^
cause she wanna watch movie ~~
and also v her bf Oo~ ^3^
so sweet ~~ X3

then we up 1 by 1~~
i took 1 private pic~~ XD
my fren~~
that i say her look like cartoon wan~~ =3


she always talking v her bf everyday~~ X3
so sweet de Oo~~ ^^


when wanna up or down pls c the rules ya~~ ^^
hehe..XD
dun get stuck~~ =P


My babe rene eating cookies~~ =3
sweet sweet ne~~ ^^


JOIS LLC is in Gurney Plaza~~ ^^



The movie that coming in OCT 2009~ ^^
my babe rene is soin to watch jennifer body~~
20 OCT is start out d~~ ^^



after rene is finish buy the tiket d~~
i saw one thing super chubby~~ =3
lolx...
is the cermin mata~~ ^3^
chubby lo~~ <3
many pattern~~ X3



is cute rite??? XD
hehe~~ ^^

then Halloween day is coming soon~~
tis saturday~~
31 OCT 2009~~
GP have event on halloween day~~ ^^
any one coming??




HAPPY HALLOWEEN DAY TO YOU ALL~~ ^00^
hav fun in ur halloween day~~ ^^


My zawani~~ XD
she follow that best poss~~
lolx...
very chubby~~ =3
shh~~
dun tell her that i poss her in here~~ =X
keke~~ XD



sure is nice possing ler~~ =P

goin back to class again~~
me and zawani~~ ^^
Muackx muackx~~^3^
all is mine~~ =P



then afternoon is exchange d~~
so i b model~~ X3
damn syok~~
muahahaha~~
cause is very relax and song~~
wuuu wuuu wuu~~~ X3
i love ppl massage me~~ ^^
but i hate massage ppl~ =..="
cause damn tired if massage ppl~~
lolx~~

actually 2day is my 1st time massage ppl onli~~
damn tired ka beh si~~
aiyayaya~~

but nvm~~
i will tahan till the end geh~~ ^^
so they massage me in afternoon so i relax~~ X3
that is good thing~~
muahaha~~ =3

then i finish in 4.20pm~~
so i can back home~~
reali reali tired leh~~ >.<
then pay car park = Rm1

so back home~~ ^^
arrive home in 5pm~~
then go bath ~~
after that i when on9~~ ^^
till 9pm~~
then stop a while~~
cause i scan virus in my com~~
cause 4 safety~~
so i scan ~~^^
then i got watch my movie~~
till 12am~~
then back to on9 a while~~ ^^
until now is 1.33am d~~
so now i m goin to slp d~~
cause tired~~
and feel sleepy d~~
zZz~~ O.O

so good nite ya every one~~ ^^
tataz~~
sweet dream~~

~ THE END ~

___________________________________

COUNT DOWN

ANP EXAMZ

Last day to go~~

wish me luck~ >.<
________________________________


lalalalalalalalalala~~

________________________________

COUNT DOWN

HALLOWEEN DAYS

2 days to go~~ ^^

on planning outing~ ^3^
_________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment