Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1st 2009

2day is Sunday~~ ^^
1 November 2009~~^^

ok let start ~~^^
hehe~

2day morning dunno wat time my k.didi ( jun ting ) always call me non stop~~=.=
i tell him i wanna slp ~~
lolx...
after 1 hour again he call again~~
aiyaya~~
then 1pm also call again~~
then 2 pm d~
he also call again~
and call me wake up d~~
cause it late d~~
aiyaya~~
but i damn sleepy leh~~ O.o
cause yesterday i 5 ++ am onli slp~~
huh huh~~

then i wake at 2pm~
then go bath and eat my lunch~~
then he call again and again~
lolx...
he damn rich ~
his hp no ned money wan kah?
lol~..
he call ppl non stop wan~~
2day he call me total hav 50 time ++~~
aiyayaya~~
he sot sot d~~ =..="

after that i on9~
i on9 Facebook~~ ^^
till nite~~
2day i din go out ya~~
rest day 4 me~~ X3
cause too tired d yesterday~~

then FFS i get reset and 2nd max by my owner DENNIS~~ ^^
tnx 2 dennis and vivi ~~ X3
love them so much~~^^

and also congratz to mimi and jinsoo who together reset v me by the same time~~ ^^
i m so happy~~ ^^

and i get frensigh from Miki~ ^^
is Ren darling~~ X3

Muackx~
tnx q so much miki~~^^
i love it so much ya~~ =3
hehe~~ ^3^




is so cool gurl~~ >.<
love it so much and much~~ ^3^

and also tnx billy 4 helping me~~
cause of him i onli can bouce v my owner~~
cause i call him 2 buy my bro 300+ and huai 600+ ~~
ned him keep them temporaly~ X3

billy~~
i will buy them back soon ya~~ ^^
now my cash juz hav 600+ m onli ya~~ >.<

i 2day all day on9 facebook and msn onli ya~~^^
till 2am~~
then i goin watch movie d~~
now is 3am d~~
so good nite guy and gurl~~
goin watch movie then slp~~ ^^
bye bye~~ X3

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment