Friday, November 27, 2009

26 november 2009~~

yesterday is Thursday~~^^
26 November 2009~~ XD

i wake up at 9.15am~~ ^^
then go bath and eat my breakfast~~

after that goin skol~~
and morning is study theory~~ ^^
about Vacuum suction~~

till 12.30pm~~
then goin out 4 lunch~~^^
then i eat till 1.30pm~~
then goin walk walk a while~~

2pm back to class~~^^
then i study Faradic~~
cover back my last week class~~
cause din done finish~~

then i b model for faradic~~ X3
so good~
muhahaha~~ =P

till 4.30pm~
then finish~~^^

after that goin back home~~ XP
finally~ ^^

after thatarrive home then goin bath ~~
and super tired~~
huh~~

but i watch TV~~
then till 8pm~
prepare 4 dinner~~^^
then eat my dinner~~

after that continue back TV v my family~ XD
till 11pm~~
then my 3rd bro is back from KL~~
then i call him check my com and everthing~~^^
so my com now is safe ~~ XD
hehe~~^^

after that ~~
i off9~
then goin slp~
cause tired~~T^T

so that all 4 yesterday~~^^
hehe~~ =P

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment