Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My pet society and fish a fish games in facebook~~ =P

JOIS LLC playing some games in facebook~~ ^oo^

Tis is my FISH A FISH GAMES~~ ^^



Chubby ne~~^^
and also tnx 4 AH SENG help me~~^^
he bought me many thing in the games~~ ^oo^
hehe~~



Tis is PET SOCIETY GAMES~ =P

my old and a bit messy room~~ ^^
the present all is from BILLY geh~~^^


HAPPY HALLOWEEN DAY~~ XP



i got tis~~ ^^
ghost geh~~^^
present from billy geh~~^^
hehe ~~
lucky~~ =3

tis 2 i din get it~ >.<
cause no lucky~ X(

so chubby ne~~ ^oo^


in my room~~ XP
billy pet and my pet~~ ^^
so cute~~ >3<


hehe~~ =3




HAPPY HALLOWEEN~~ =P
i noe it over le~
but so memory in my pet life also~~ ^oo^



My pet at BILLY room~~ ^^
he design too nice d~~
so i take at his room~ =P
keke~~
curi curi take~~ XP
he wont angry geh~~^^
hehe~~



my pet slp at his coffin~~ =..="



JOIS LLC and BILLY pet taking picture~~ =3
hehe~~
nice pic~ =P


The present all is fro BILLY geh~~ ^^
tnx q so muchie wor~~ ^^
cause take care my pet so good~ =P
xie xie ni~~ ^w^



JOIS LLC v RENE pet~~ X3
so chubby~~ =P
hehe~~^^
keeping tis pic as memory~ XP




Yea yea~~
i active at 18 november 2009 ~ ^^
2day~ =P

tis is my garden wor~~ XP
my vege is large d~~
can sold it~~^^
hehe~
long time din active d~~
so it look so large~~ >.<



My large cabbage~~ =P



My halloween tree~~ =P



My cherry Tree~~ ^v^



My pumkin and also cake Tree~~ X3


all home made Tree~~ =P


Tis is my kitchen room~
juz update 2day onli~ =P
simple and nice can d~~ ^oo^




Tis is my all Food Room~ =3
the most i love de room~
hehe~~ =P
so many food~~ >3<
campur rojak~
hehe~~ XD





My pet v the all food~~ XD
yummy yummy~~
all is mine wan~~ >.<
other ppl cannot curi but can see onli~ =P




is time 2 drink milk~~ X)
milk can make u more healthy~~ =P
hehe~~ ^^
so cute~~ XD



i also got my Bed room~~
but i din took yet~~ >.<
i will upload soon~
hehe~~^^

so anyone is playing tis 2 games??
we can always visit~~ ^oo^
and together have fun wish tis games~~ ^oo^
hehe~~ X3

JOIS LLC juz play tis 2 games and also FFS onli ya~~
other than that juz play 4 fun onli~ >.<"
cause too many games i cannot control all~
and i not always in facebook~
so i more active in tis 2 and FFS when i in facebook ya~~ ^^
hehe~~^^
hope 2 meet ur pet soon~~ XD
lalalalalalalalalaalalalalalalalala~~ =P

ok la~~
that all 4 2day~~ XD
bye bye~~

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment