Wednesday, November 18, 2009

18 November 2009~ ( o^w^o)

2day is Wednesday~~ ^v^
Peace~~ v(^o^)v
18 November 2009~~ ^^

today i wake up at 1.45pm~~ >.<
cause yesterday super late slp~
i think 6am ++ i onli slp~ >.....<"
cause i dl and watching movie~~
aiyayayaya~~
but i will try my best early slp~ >oo<
hehe~~^^
after that goin back~
i saw my dad at home also~~
so nan de~
then i juz go bath~~
i din bath half nia~
my dad call me go up stair bath~ =...="
i oreadi basah d onli call me change toilet~
lol~~
then i terpaksa d~~
so i take tuala and wear back cloth~~
then go up stair~ =..="

but i din go bath d~
i in my room back play games~ =P
lolx...

tis is the door ~~
and make me bath till not yet half mia~ =.="

is panda~~
lolx..~ o.o"
but also chubby ~~ >3<
hehe~~^^


i play games till 3pm~~^^
then yen ling call me~
she ask me wanna go pasar buy sayur 2 cook dinner~
the i also reply same word~
cin cai~~
so i go bath~~ ^^
then eat my lunch also~ XD
hehe~~^^

after finish lunch d ~
she came~~
then we go pasar again~~
walk a while onli~
cause dunno wanna buy wat~
then she wanna eat jagung soup good 4 heart~
she say wan~~ ^^
then she go buy jagung and carrot~~

after that we goin home~
aiyayaya~~
reali ntg 2 buy sayur~
lolx...

after that we back home~
then i on9 a while~~ ^^
and chat v ray and kim lay~~ XD

chat till 6.30pm~
then i got appointment v some one~~^^

cause i ned go tesco extra sungai dua there take something~~
i go take contact lens~~^^

cause i buy it from internet wan Oo~~ ^^
so i ned meet her 2 take the thing~~ X3
finally it arrive jor~~
cause ned wait 1 month onli get it wan~~ T^T
but at last also get it d~~ ^^
and it my fren wan~~ XP
cause i also have d~~ ^oo^



4 pair contact lens~~^^
2 is angel hazel~~
1 is angel grey ~~
1 is angel purple~~




hehe~~^^
but i arrive early~
so i ned wait her~
she come at 7pm~
after that i goin home~~^^
then bath~~

after that eat my dinner at 8pm~~^^
then i plan wanna go pasar malam at farlim there wan~
so i ask yen ling wanna go or not?
then she say see the weather~
then i say 2day weather ok~
no rain~
so we go~~ ^^

go there trafic jam~ =.="
jam till half and hour i think~~
aiyayaya~~

but at last also arrive jor~~^^
then we walk walk walk~~ =P
at there walk till 11 pm think~~
so we when home~~^^

actually i din buy anything ~~
juz go there walk 4 fun~ =P
cause ntg 2 giv me buy pun~
save money ba~~ X3

after that back home~~^^
then on9~~
till now ~~
now is 12am~~^^
early 2day~
hehe~
cause later i wanna goin watch my movie~
cause some of it i dl finish le~~^^
hehe~~

that all 4 2day~~ ^^
good nite guys~~
bye bye~~

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment