Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ntg happen 2day~~ ^^

2day is Sunday~~^^
8 november 2009~~

2day i wake up at 1pm~~
^^
hehe~~

cause yesterday late slp also i think~~
hmm~~
forget wat time d~~ >.<

after that go bath and eat my lunch~~
then bring my com go living room~~ ^^
then in on my laptop~~
but i watch movie at TV all day~~

2day i din plan 2 go out ya~
cause i 2day tired so dun feel wanna go out~~^^
actually 2day i plan morning go exercise wan~~
morninf 7.30am like that~
but at last~

i din do it~~ >.<
cause lazy~
hehe~~
next time ba~~
mayb 2moro~~
=P

then 2day i less on9~
cause internet 2day look like got problem~
cause got lag lag~~
so i din on9 so long ~~~
then i watch TV till 5.30pm~~^^
then my parent is back home~~

after that my dad tell me later wanna go see concert~~
then i get shock~~
cause my dad 1st time told me go see ppl sing~~
hmm~~
then i think mayb like opera type wan~~
so i juz wear simple saja~~
but i saw my parent wear banyak sui~~ >.<
then i tak tau pi mana pun~
cause wa tak tau sunshine square ada concert mia~~

and din bring so many thing go pun like camera~~
so soin out at 6pm~~

then arrive at sunshine square there~~
so we eat our dinner 1st at 1st floor beside there~~
juz eat mee saja~~^^
after that walk inside shopping a while~~
then 8 pm go in the concert at 4th floor~~
er...~

is dragon mission charity concert 2009~~
er...
there also quiet big actually~
cause banyak datuk at there~
hmm~~
dunno la~
and also~
i saw at out side there got sell cd / dvd artist wan~~
2day i see all artist is malaysia geh~~
hmm~
got ping jie , friends , ling xin xuen , tai li jing , zhen guo hui, huang yi fei~~
eng kai spell rite gua~
cause wa tak tau tulis in chinese~~ >.<
tis all 2day i see them in the charity concert~
i din take pic~
cause i tot is old ppl mia concert~~ =.="
so haiz~~
but nvm la~

2day watch all juz keep it in my mind~~
and they got sell their cd~
and they also ada signature wan~
but i din buy~~
cause wa tak berapa siao them all~~ >.<
lolx...

and also sms v billy too~~^^
cause early i damn bored in there~
so i find billy chat chat ~~^^
and also wanna see him de manja manja style~~ >.<
haha~~ =P

so i watch till 11 pm~~
then back home~~
aiyayaya~~
i got feel dizzy and my head keep pain 2day~~ >.<
dunno y like that~
huh~~
then back home~~^^

after that watch my TV again~~
till 1pm~
then go bath~~
and forget hp jor~
lol~~
cause my hp out of bateri~
then go charge it~
saw tiok billy msg~~
haha~~
sorry wor billy~
forget jor u~~ =P
good nite to u ne~~^^
sweet dream 2 u too~~
hehe~~

so that all 4 2day la~~
2day concert 4 me look like waste nia~
cause i tak high pun~~ =.="
haiyayaya~~

ok la~~
bye bye all~~
good nite guys~~
sweet dream wor~~^^
tatax~~

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment