Sunday, November 1, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2 u all~~ ^^

yesterday blog~~
is Saturday~~
31 OCT 2009~~

keke~~
let start my HALLOWEEN day~~ ^^

my babe rene come fine me in 10.30am~~
damn so early~~
haha~~

cause we plan goin auto city at nite~~^^
cause our skol there have event~
so when there see see~^^

then rene came my house~
i still in sleepy face~~ O.O"
cause friday nite slp at 3 ++ am~
if not wrong~~
hehe~~

then i giv my laptop 2 rene on9~~
then my ah gurl ( my dog ) ~
let her play v rene~
then i continue slp back~~
lol~~
cause reali tired neh~~

then slp till 1 pm~~
then wake up bath and eat~~
done all in 2 pm~~
then we are goin to bukit mertajam~~ ^^
go find my cousin go out 1st~~
keke~~X3

then we go juzso bm there shopping 1st~~ X3

and eat our lunch in jusco too~~^^
tis is our lunch~
and treat by my piao jie~~^^
keke~~
she so good~~ X3

tis is the menu~
actually i forget wat the name restaurant jor~~ -.-"
but nvm la hor~~
hmm~
so that our lunch~~ ^^


is fish geh~~^^



is chicken geh~~^^



our drink~~ ^^


the inside decorate~~
so many red rose~~
romantic style~~>.<
after that is full oreadi~~ ^^
we go walk walk and shopping ~~ X3
walk all the jusco ~~ X3
keke~~

then i saw something~~ XD
inside jusco~~
then i ask my cousin wat is tis~
then she told me is 1 competition in jusco~
that ned to count the all bear bear all then write in one paper~~
then c weather u can win or not~~ ^^

my cousin told me be4 that tis mesin is round round wan then readi hard to count~~
but we go there the mesin stop jor~~
so can easy to count it~~ ^^
so who is counting tis bear bear ~~
wish u all good luck~~ ^^



hehe~~^^

JOIS LLC is in jusco bm there ~~^^





me v babe rene in jusco too~~ ^^
hehe~~ =3



after that we walk till 5.30 pm~~
then goin other place~~
i dunno wat place jor~~

but i bought some thing at there ~~^^
is cheap cheap onli Oo~~ ^^
until u all cannot believe is that cheap onli ne~^^

tis is the thing that i buy~~ ^^


the hair got pink and black one~~
1 pack Rm1 x 4 = Rm4~~
is 4 stick the hair so cannot fall down wan~~^^

then hair black pin =Rm 0.80 each pack x 2 = Rm1.60~~

then the hair remover is Rm1.80~~

the comb is Rm1.90~~

then the curl ball ( yellow colour ) = Rm4.90~~

total all is Rm14.20~~ ^^

i love all the thing~~
izit cheap?? X3

after that is 7pm~~
i back to my cousin house~~
i start goin auto city 7.45pm~
cause i goin to fetch my piao mei go there too~~^^

then arrive at there in 8.30pm~~
cause many car ~~
aiyaya~~

then i park at opposite the auto city there~^^
cause inside auto city sure no place 4 me to park d~~
then we go find stella-in the concept hall there~~^^
when arrive there i saw devi~~
she is outside giving the event paper~~^^
then we wanna make-up like halloween wan actualy~
but she told us ned Rm38~
omg~~
tak mao d la~~
and they make-up also not look like real halloween~~
damn not nice~~
and i reali not happy on i on that time~~
then 4 wat i go auto city leh??
huh huh~~
make me so dissapointed nia~~
then i v rene and my cousin juz walk away~~
dun go back there d~~
huh~~

then we all shopping in there d ~^^

there sell a lot of accessory and also many shop~~~
example hair pin , cloth and many many more~~^^
but some of it is expensive ~~ X(
but it nice ne~~^^

then walk finish all the shop~

there hav road shop all car~~
wow~~
i 1st time go there~
aiyaya~~
so i take one pic of the small part of the car~~
actually is hav many car at there~~
so i busy c all the car so din took the pic~~
aiyaya~~

tis is some part of the car onli ~~^^


all the car damn cool also~
and many ppl at there~~
damn dizzy~~
and raining goh~
lucky i bring payung go~~ ^^

after that we when there till 11 ++ pm onli~
then when back my home~~
then bath and prepare to go out v fren also~~ ^^

i meet my k.didi jun ting at there~~ ^^
and also billy too~~^^
keke~~

happy to meet them at there~~^^
but there is stuck full~~
omg~~
but nvm la~~
i go there till 3am~~

and also tnx to billy 4 the mineral ya~~^^
cause i very thirsty at that time~~ T^T
hehe~~^^

then back ~~
arrive home in 3.15am~~^^
then bath , on9 and sms and also talk till 5am ++~
after that off to bed d~~
damn super tired jor~~
aiyaya~~ X3

so that all my halloween day~~ X3

tnx 2 rene all~~
that pei me all the halloween day~~^^
keke~~ X3

bye bye~~

THE END


HAPPY HALLOWEEN DAY YA~~ ^oo^

No comments:

Post a Comment