Monday, November 30, 2009

28 november 2009~~

ia saturday~~^^
28 november 2009~~X3


i wake up at 1pm ++~~
cause call by my mum~~ =.="
so kena wake~~
cause she wanna ask YL is back home d or not~~~

then i juz say she not yet back~~
after that i cannot back 2 slp d~
cause is late~ =P

but my mum got told me wanna go out buy cloth v YL~~
so i waiting her back from work~
then i wait till 4pm ++~~
she onli back~=.="
so late~
aiyayaya~

after that goin find my mum~
then take something go change~~
change the ring size~~
after that back 2 my mum shop again~~^^
then goin sunshine~
cause my mum call me buy something~~XD

after done all~
goin back home~~^^
then 8pm~~
eat my dinner~~

after that my mum ask me wanna go jusco~
mean QB~~
so i say ok~~

then i v my 3rd bro also goin~~^^
hehe~
goin buy some cloth 4 wedding~~^^

but at last till 11 pm ~~
we bought ntg~
juz my bro daily care thing~~^^
cause he goin back KL on sunday~~
so that all~~

after that we goin home~~
my mum say walk so many shop no 1 cloth suitable~
aiyayaya~~
ban ban find ba~ =D
hehe~

after that arrive home~
then go bath~~^^
after that goin watch my movie~~
then goin bed~~ X3
that all~~ =P


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment