Monday, November 16, 2009

15 November 2009~~ XP


Yesterday is sunday~~^^
15 november 2009~

2day morning my alarm call me wake at 8 am~~
but i din wake~ >.<
cause very sleepy~
dunno y~
aiyayaya~~

then till 10 am~
my bro came and knock my door to take hp charger~~
after that i tot my mum is goin to dou mm house d~~
so i continue slp back~ >.<
mana tao ~
get scold~
and i also no yet get ready~
so my parent go 1st~
then i ka ki drive go there~~^^

so i go bath~
and arrive at duo mm house at 11.15am~ =P
i m the late one~~ >.<
hehe~~

after that see my jie jie wedding~
and get angpau from them~^^



tis is the angpau from them~~ XD


after that and done all is at 1.10pm~~ ^^
then i eat my lunch at there and when back home ~~^oo^

arrive home d i go bath~~
and prepare bring my laptop~
2 go my grandparent house~~
1st time late go there~>.<
cause i ned visit my grand pa~~

be4 goin pa hai~
my dad goin 2 his shop 1st~
till 2pm~
then goin pa hai~~~ ^^
the day is so bright and hot day in morning and afternoon~ >...<"

my laptop and my sunglasses ~~ =P
goin my grandparent house~~ XD
is at kepala batas there ~~
is can say far also~ =3
hehe~~^^



=P

goin visit my grand parent~ ^^
i took some pic while i inside the car and on the way goin 2 my grand parent house~~
and is hot day also~~ @.@"


=P

then arrive at grandparent house at 2.30pm~~^^
then play v my cousin~
and also on9 at there~~^^
but i juz watch movie~
then suddenly slp at there~ >.<
slp till 5 pm~
aiyayaya~~
i tis few day dunno y always slp onli~
hmm~~
i wasting my time alot tis few day~ T^T
mayb sick??
hmm~~
haiyayaya~~
i will get well soon~~
hehee~~^v^

then i eat my dinner~~
after that 6.20pm goin back home~
and is raining~~
zZzZzZz~~
everyday rain rain rain rain~~
but i love rain so much~~ XP
cause it cold~
and i feel very happy and relax when see the sky~~~ ^^
on the way back home i took some pic~ ^^
and i love all i took de pic~ =P
i took it when i in the car~~ ^^


goin home~ ^^



the weather is change ~~ X3


raining~~ ^v^





i love the sky on that time~ (-^v^-)




Muackx~ =P




the most i love de pic~ XD
when over the train~
lucky i took it fast~ =3
hehe~~^^




=P

then i arrive home at 6.40pm~~^^
after that i go bath~
and help my ah gurl ( my dog ) bath also~~ ^^
after that i on9~ ^^

then till mayb 3am++ ~
hmm~
i think~ =P

then goin slp d~~
hmm~
that all 4 yesterday ~~ ^^
sayonara ~~ XD
bye bye~

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment