Tuesday, November 10, 2009

2day watch movie all day~ >.<

Today is tuesday~
10 november 2009~~ ^^

i wake at 1 pm++ ~~^^
cause 2day i din hav skol~~ XD

then i go eat my lunch and bath~~ ^^
after that i bring my laptop go to my living room~
then i wanna on9~
but dunno y~~
2day internet connection is damn cannot use~ =.="

and also my msn~
ned to install wat wat new window 7 ~
lolx...

then i dun care wat it is~
so i juz watch movie all day 2day~~
i 2day din go out~
cause dunno wanna go where pun~~
hmm~~

so juz see movie all day~~^^
so i din on9~~
sori ya~~
i will try 2 on9 2moro~~^^
mayb 2day raining make my connection slow and lag~~

then till 8pm i eat my dinner~~
my mum bought me chicken rice~~^^
hehe~
after that continue watch my movie~~

i watch new movie~~
1 = momo love ( tao hua v 4 bro ) 8tv got out d~^^
2 = sweet heart ( rainie v ling da lang )
3 = next ( vaness v mo chen )

tis i watch today~
and also din out all yet~
cause is new taiwan movie 2009~~ ^^
so juz can watch half onli~ T^T
hope can faster out all~
cause i wanna see next episode~~ >.<
nervous tiao~~ X3

ok la ~~
i wanna continue my other movie le~~
that all 4 2day~
now is 2 am d~~^^
so good nite guys~
sweet dream wor~~
bye bye~~^^

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment