Tuesday, November 24, 2009

24 November 2009~~ o(^www^)o

2days is Tuesday~~^^
24 November 2009~~

yuhoo~~
2day i din have skol~ =P
cause tired yesterday~
so i slp till 1pm++ wake~~ =P
hehe~~

but also YL call me wake mia~
aiyaya~~
cause she v her mum is goin prangin 2day~~
so ask me weather wanna go or not~
then i say ok~~
so i go bath~~^^
then eat my lunch~~
jawa mee ( my mum bought 4 me )~ ^^
after that goin out~
and goin find my mum at the shop~
then out at 2pm~~

after that arrive at my mum shop~
then call my mum wanna go prangin?
then she also say ok~~
then we all together go prangin~~^^
cause ned buy shoes and some cloth 4 my family photo and also dinner wearing geh~~
so we go shopping~~^^

walk walk walk~~
but din see tiok suitable cloth and shoes~
aiyayaya~~
but walk till my mum hungry d~
so we go eat 1st~
and i also eat~ =P
eat laksa~~
hehe~~^^

after that continue walk again~~
walk till 5pm ++ ~~
and at last~
juz my mum and YL mum bought a shoes onli~
and me din bought anything~
hmm~
mayb next time i go QB and see~~^^
hehe~~

after that fetch my mum bath 2 shop~~
after that goin eat seafood at tanjung bungah there~~
cause YL mei wanna eat crab~~
and i also follow them go eat~ XD
so yummy~~
muahahaha~~
2day i eat many~~ >.<
full~~
aiyayayaya~~

and they order so much~~
and i eat till super full today~
hehe~~^^

and is YL mum treat wan~~^^
so is 4 gurl eat~~ XD
eat till Rm201~~ =P
i got get shock a bit~
cause eat too much d~~ =.="
we so good in eating~
haha~~ =P

after that goin back home~~^^
arrive home at 7.30pm~~
after that goin bath~~
and also got stomach pain~ >.<
cause eat too much d~~
and also drink sour fruit~~
so it make my stomach pain~ T^T

but now is ok d~~^^
hehe~~ XD

after that i watch TV~~ ^^
till 11pm~~

after that continue v my movie ya~~^^
till now is 4.40am d~~
actually i 3.30am write the blog d~~ =P
so now is late d~~
2day time is over fast also~~
cause i dun believe now is 4.40am d~~ =.="
ok la~~
goin slp le~
cause 2moro i goin watch movie at cinema v babe fren~~^^
so good nite guys~~ ^^
sweet dream ne~~
bye bye~~

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment