Thursday, November 5, 2009

2day body massage XD good and tired >.<

2day Thursday ~~
5 November 2009 >.<

as usual skol day~~ XD
i wake up at 9.15am~~
cause i wanna slp more~~ T^T
but got skol so ned wake d~ >.<

so wake up bath , eat , prepare massage body thing and etc..
then go skol~
arrive skol at 10.23am~
i tot i will b late~
mana tau is still early ~ =.="
then i feel 2day time over damn slow~
aiyayaya~
any one feel it??
hmm~~

after that at there prepare my massage body thing~~
then i be therapy in morning~
and my babe rene b my model~~ XD
touch ur body~~ =3
hehe... =P

after that i sweat~
lolx...
long time din exercise~~
lolx...
damn tired~
cause massage all body~~ >.<

after that finish massage all at 1 pm~~
is my lunch time ~~ XD



my lunch 2day~~ XP
potato + egg + vege = Rm3.50
super hungry after massage~~
=P

after that~
1.22pm i go pay my car park~
Rm1~ ^^

then carmen and li ying go other shop shopping~~
dunno buy wat~
but me, moga , wani and rene walk at watson and guardian and cold storage and etc.~
cause they wanna buy some thing~ XD


CHRISTMAS TREE is in cold storage~~ ^^



Christmas days is coming soon~~ >.<


then my babe wani wanna buy cookies~~ XD
buy at famous amos~~
damn expensive cookies and koko~~
but it damn taste good and yummy~~



then i curi some pic from there~~ >.<
cause there de lolipop and all food is chubby~~ ^oo^
hehe~~^^






LOLIPOP ~ >.<



Mao makan a?~~ XP
pi beli luu~~ =3


hehe~~ ^^
i love their food so much~~ >.<






Cute bear bearx v koko~~ >.<



after that we goin up~~ ^^
then moga and rene is goin back 2 stella-in~~
cause they hav client 2 do facial~ T___T
so left me and wani~~
and cause of still early~~
then i v wani walk here and there~~ =.="
actually ntg place to go~
lol~
then wani say wanna top up her hp~
so we go 3rd floor~~
then still early goh~~
cause not yet 2pm~>.<
then 3rd floor hav popular~
then we walk till there d~
wani tarik me~
dun wan go in d~ =.="
then walk back~
lolx...

after that she call me sit at outside chair sana~
then i say dun wan ler~~
then walk go S&J there~ >.<

then my babe wani see the outside bear bear very long d~
so take pic~~ XD

BIG BEAR BEAR IS IN GP S&J EVERYDAY~~
get locked~~ >.<



then we see still early so go in play play a while~~>.<
shh~~
dun tell the ppl in S&J~ X3
then i saw the christmass tree is outside S&J~
hehe~~
i love christmas day so muchie~~ ^oo^


Snow man~~ ^oo^
yes sir~~ X3


muahaha~~
the most i like de in S&J~ =3



Yea~~ ^oo^
chubby~~ >.<
hehe~~^^



then also saw tiok nice cup in S&J~ ^^
is cute rite??
hehe~~ =3



SANTA MAN~~ ^^
hohohohoho~~



SNOW MAN~~^v^



tis my babe wani love it~~
then took it also~~ >.<
she treat the halloween cookies~~ =...="
haha~~
reali ntg 2 do~ >.<
aiyayaya~~



my babe wani is in S&J Gurney Plaza~~ X3
she hug that bear bear~~ >.<
dun tell to S&J seller~~ XD
shh~~



she kiss~~ >.<
she tak mao kiss saya~~ T^T



pity me~ T_________T
hehe~~^^

Hello kiity 4 babe rene~ ^^
hehe~~ XD



Christmas is coming soon~~
muahaha~~ =3




Meat???
S&J got sell meat?? o.o"
guess wat??



Vege also got sell??
O.o"
izit true wan ??
hmm~~



if wanna noe wat is that~~
u can go S&J and see wat that~ >.<
can say super mou liu thing~~ X3
haha~~ =P

after that i saw tiok my babe wani hp~
they all got took their when competition pic~~
haha~~

MISS STELLA-IN is in the competition~~
wish them good luck~ XD



Pretty gurl all is in the house~~ ^oo^



HEHE~~ ^oo^



My babe is in TV~~
wow wow wow~~
their 1st time~~ >.<
wish them luck~~ ^^
keke..XD



Dun be shy shy wor~~ >.<
lucky i din in~
haha~~ =P



Then is 2 pm d~~
goin back to skol~ >.<


then wani say wanna buy the collagen foundation~
is 4 her mum~ ^^

CLIO~~
is our skol make-up ~~^^
is juz beside our skol onli ya~~ XD
anyone can buy ur make-up thing at there~~^^

tis collage is limited wan~~
if u all wanna get it u can go GP there buy~~^^
how much~~
er...
i din ask~~ =P

i think not more Rm200~~
and get free sexy shine lips if u bought the foundation~ ^^
if u wanna more detail~
u can go GP there ask~~
cause i not the seller~>.<
so not so noe the detail so much ~~ =P



Tis is the example the foundation~ ^^



My make-up all bought from CLIO~~ >.<
damn expensive~~
lolx...
i love their sun block , loose powder more and more~~ X3
other wan ok ok la 4 me~~ =P




so any one also can go see see~~ ^^
cause there ada mei nv~~
haha~~ =P
all young and chubby gurl jaga wan~~
hoho~~ X3



after that back 2 class~~ >.<
body massage again~~
haha~~

is time i be model d~~
is time 4 me to relax d~~
hoho~~ XD
wani and shan shan massage 4 me~~ X3
damn good~~
keke~~ ^oo^
syok~
they massage till i slp~
keke~~

then finish massage in 4pm~
then my tutor ask question on it~
after that all ans d~
back in 4.19pm~ ^^
then pay car park Rm1~ ^^
so balik rumah~~
hohoho~
damn syok after massage~~
morning like tired face~
after massage damn nice~
not so tired d~~ XD
keke~~
and mei nv massage 4 me~~
=P

after that back home bath and on9~~
actually feel very bored 2 reply all comment in Facebook~
but i chat v lay a while~~
then i saw tiok billy profile~
write ned draw something~
then i totally forgot something~
that i promise him~
draw or kui azimat 4 him~
haha~~
protect him~ =P
so i tel lay and all~
so i put away my msn~~
so go draw~~ ^oo^

Muahaha~~ =P
Azimat 4 billy~~
haha~~
Death mia azimat~ >.<
lol~



haha~~ =P
after that i wanna continue my on9 wan~
but dunno y i feel more and more tired d~~ >.<
and dunno y time super slow~~
and i wait my dinner at 8pm wan~
but dunno y i slp infront of com~~
after that wake then terus slp in bed d~~
then my mum back~
saw me slp in bed~~ >.<
they i blur blur juz continue slp ~~
=P

then slp till 12.15am..
wake~~
then on9~
then chat v my cousin , billy , kai lun and also ray in msn~~
but i din on facebook~
cause lazy d~~ >.<

then also got feel hungry jor~~
and cause i din eat dinner~
and my mum got ask me wanna eat or not~
i juz noe i ans i tak mao ~~ >.<
aiyayaya~
so no dinner 4 me~~
haha...XD

but ada supper 4 me d~~
Fruit again~
lucky~
lolx...
if not hungry till dead~~ >.<


wa mia supper~~
green apple x2 + pear~~ XD
that all my supper and my dinner too~ >.<

upload halloween days pic some some~~ ^^
at red box mia~~
take some from fren d~
but not all yet~~ >.<

hehe~~ ^^
enjoy~ =P


Mei yi wanna bite me~~ >.<



me and christine is in the car~~ XD



after make-up halloween style~ >.<
scary~~ =P



i love tis~~
haha~~=P



they draw wan~~ XD
get killed~ >.<



HEHE~~ ^^



My babe~~ XD
she so chubby~~
haha~ =3





that all be4 halloween day~~ =P
is free make-up from red box~ ^^

will miss them all so much and much and muchie~~ X3
hope 2 see them all again~~
and outing v them again~~ T^T



My babe and pretty gurl~~ ^oo^
(= SMILE =)

that all 4 today le~~^^
is 3.30am jor~ >.<
so late d~~
wuwuwuwuwu~
ok la~
i ned go slp d~
cause 2day i ned early slp~ >.<
cause 2moro ada skol lagi~
haix haix~
so good nite guys~~
sweet dream wor~~ ^^
bye bye~~^^

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment