Saturday, October 10, 2009

Tired neh~~ T_T

Today Saturday
10 OCT 2009

my day 4 today also busy ~~
lalalalala~~

i wake up at 1.15pm~~
so late jor~~ -....-"
cause of tired~
lolx...

after that i thinking weather wanna go my fren party or not~~
cause my kan didi brufday yesterday and he do party today at Tanjung Bunga there at island plaza~~
but at last i din go there cause got a bit tired~
and busy~
cause evening 4 pm i ned prepare all to go my jie jie wedding dinner~~
cause of i m her child bride so ned early go there~~
huh huh huh...

sorry 2 my kan didi~
chian chong~~
4 din go ur party~~ T^T
SORRY ya~~~

wei nah jie wedding dinner~~
the place is wonderland at komtar 11 floor~~
my dad drive till 10 floor car park~
and bring 20 tan of tiger~~
and 10 box of red wine~~
wow wow wow~~

2day wedding is for gurl eh side onli~~
boy side is tomoro~~
so eat 2 day~~ ^o^
yuhooo~~~
can eat 2 day~~
muahahaha~~ XD

then i arrive at my jie jie wei nah wedding there at 6pm~~
super early~~
i go v my parent , big bro and her gf and my 2nd bro~~
after that take care reception area for ppl sign in one card~~
and let them see their picture in book~~
that is my job when arrive there~~
and is quite nice also~
cause i nv do be4~~ XD

after that till 8pm~
is goin to start the dinner~~
after that i went in is my time to start eat my dinner~~ XD
muahahaha~~ X)
wait so long d~~
lolx....

2day dinner is~
sotong v other vege and meat 1~~
small chicken 1~~
fish shrimp v soup 1~
vege v other 1~
fish 1~
fried rice 1~
peanut v other ( desert ) 1 ~

finish~~
then i eat and drink some wine till 11 pm~~
yea yea yea~~ ^^
the wine damn good also~~
muahahaha~~

after till 11 pm~~
is over d~~
juz wating all the guest go home~~
then we also went home d~~
cause tomoro some of it is busy~~
so me also when home~~ XD

be4 back home~~
my wei nah jie told me 2moro remember~~
she 6am came fetch me go set hair and make-up~~
and i tell her i 5am areadi wait her d~~ =...........="
acually is i 5.15am onli wake~~
lolx...
cause too early d ~~
i wake jor ned till nite d~~ -.........-"
lolx...
2moro reali and sure tired mia~~
haiyayayaya~~

but juz 4 her onli so i sure can wake wan no matter how~~
cause is her important day and last day 4 her ~~~
muahaha~~
so i sure can wake it ~~ >.<
hope so~~
lol...
when back home jor i take some pic when arrive in home~~
using cam~~

v(>.<)v
v(-oo-)v
i din take that pic that in wedding cause lupa take cam go~ T^T
cause to rush d when wanna go~~
but my other camera ppl got~~
so need time to take from them~~
haiz haiz~~
but nvm i will wait~~ XP
hehe~~ ^^

and i hav some wish to my jie jie wei nah and her husband~~
wish them happy and together forever and love each other until the end of the life~~ ^^
i m so happy 4 them 2day~~ ^v^
and also tnx 4 the dinner today~~
damn good and nice food~~ XD
and also VVIP place~~
muahahah~~ ^^
and wei nah jie look so pretty and elegant today~~ ^3^
it is true until cannot fake~~ XD
All the best to you and ur husband too~~ ^^
(= SMILE =)
hehe~~

okie la~~
is that all 4 today~~
cause i ned wake at 5am 2moro~~
now is oreadi 2.05am d~~
juz 3 hours left~~
haiyayaya~~

____________________________________________

~~Important Count Down~~

CIBTAC EXAMZ

11 days to go >.<

is coming near~~
________________________________________________

acually tell the truth~~
i din prepare 4 my examz yet~~ =..............="
cause of i din hav time 2 study ~~
aiyayayaya~~~~
but i will try all my best in it ~~
+u +u +u~~
gambateh ne~~ ^^
ok le~~
wanna sleep d~~
so good nite all~~ ^^
hav sweet dream ya~~
bye bye ne~~

--- THE END ---

2 comments:

  1. wah, u gt write blog d lor~~zzz...+u+u for ur exam la~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~~ write 4 syok onli lor~~ Zzzzz~~
    lolx... tnx tnx~~ ^v^

    ReplyDelete