Monday, October 12, 2009

Ntg special~~ X.X

Today Monday
12 OCT 2009

2day is my tired day~~
cause of yesterday oreadi tired d~~
and 2day morning pulak need early wake up go skol~~ =.........="

i wake up at 9am~
and 8 something my mum call me wake jor~
cause she need help~
but i still cannot wake~~
cause i wan slp~~ T^T

but until 9am my mum call again~
so i wake ~~
but still ai kun~~ T^T
haix haix~~
she call me up wash cloth and take go out 2 dry it ~~
then mop floor~~
after that go bath~
and set up all my thing~
and prepare waxing stuff 4 afternoon~~
and bring ANP note go~~

after done prepare then go eat my breakfast cha mee~~
my mum cha wan actually~
cause 2day my mum got pai pai~~
so cook many food~~ X3

after that i go to ANP at Adventist nursing~~
to study accessory organ and metabolism~
damn ai kun~~
Zzz~

our accessory organ is liver that i learn today~~ O.O

in front view~~


behind view~



after that is 12.15 pm~
our class is finish~~
and went to one stop eat our lunch~~
today that i eat is at nasi kandar~~
vege v egg and rice = Rm2.40
not bad also~~ ^^



then eat till 1pm then walk walk till 1.30pm~
when back to gurney~~
then do waxing at 2pm~~
i waxing v mei yi and zawani 2day~~ XD
so mei yi b model 1st~~
after that is me b model~~ T^T
done until no hair d still wanna waxing pulak~~ =....="
lolx...

then done it in 4pm~~
after that my tutor~~
ask some question till 4.30pm~~
then went back home~~ ^^
after that bath ~~
then open com ~~
then sleep jor~~
lolx...
then till 9pm ++~
wake up cause my mum call~~
lol~
after that i write my daily on Sunday~~
until now 1 am d~~
that all i done 4 today~~ X3

_____________________________________

IMPORTANT COUNT DOWN

CIBTAC EXAMZ

9 days to go ~~

_________________________________________

2day din have so special thing~~
so that all 4 today~~
good nite all~~ ^^
bye bye~~

- THE END -

No comments:

Post a Comment