Wednesday, October 28, 2009

POnteng?? O.o"

2day wednesday~~ ^^
28 OCT 2009~~

today morning my mum call me wake~~
but i tell her that i afternoon onli go skol~~ ^^
actually i hav skol in morning juz i dun wan go~
cause if i go is self revision 4 ANP~~
so ntg different~~
so i din go and at home slp till 12 pm~~ >.<
hehe~~ ^^

after that i go bath and eat and prepare all my thing like laptop, massage thing and ect~
after that is juz 1pm onli~
then i on9 in my bro laptop~~^^
on9 till 1.30pm~~
cause of my fren calling me~~
and i dunno cause i put vibration~~
lol~~
after that i see the laptop time onli c my hp~~
then hav 3 miss call~
lol~~
so i quickly prepare go skol~~ >.<
arrive at GP at 2pm~~ ^^
hehe~~
on time~
lol~
then my fren waiting me at my skol outside~~
then go find rene and carmen at kim gary~~ ^^
after that rene go back take her laptop inside the skol~~
then we go starbucks ~~ X3
hehe~~ ^^
go starbucks do wat leh??
sure online ler~~ =P

our drink~~ =3
we all share share wan~~ ^^
i pay Rm6 ~ x3



yummy~~ XD



my 2 babe in starbucks~~ ^^





Tis 2 pic is near beside me onli~~ >.<
so take it~ =P
juz 4 nice too see~~ ^^



Starbucks GP from inside to outside~~ =P



My bao bei v me in starbucks~~ ^v^


My gurl all~~ ^3^




is mine wan~~ =D
muahaha~~ X)



^oo^


JOIS LLC in Gurney Plaza Starbucks ONLINE~~ >.<












Took some pic v my frenz in starbucks ~ ^^
Yeah!!
=)









PEACE ~ v^-^v



YEAH!!! =D



hehe~~ ^^

that 4 afternoon goin starbucks at GP ~~
from 2pm till 4.30pm~ XD
actually i got skol in afternoon also~~
but i din go~~
( PONTENG ?? ) =P
cause is projec development~~
damn sienz~~
aiyaya~~
so run to starbucks on9~~
muahaha~~
shh~~
dun tell anyone~~ =P
we r good gurl lai ne~~ ^^

after 4.30pm~
we shut down our com~~
then goin back to skol~
then i go back my car take my cloth and massage stuff to change and use~~
then 5pm in skol 4 body massage class~~ T__T
zZz~~

be4 start class~
my fren~~
is headache~~
so i took her pic~~ =P
make some fun mer~~
hehe~~ ^^


so who is she?? =3

4 body massage use~~


and also Ee Theng help me buy the massage cotton ~~
4 pcs it Rm 33.60 ~ O.o"
cause 1 cm = Rm4
damn expensive ~~
lolx...
pok kai d la~~

and i also pay Rm 10 to janice for our tutor presents yesterday~~
is my fren buy wan but we all got share share~~ ^^

then class is start~~
and it till 7pm onli finish class~
aiyaya~~
damn late~~
huh~~

i pay 4 car park for 2day is Rm2~~ ^^

after that when back home is raining so so so so so heavy~~
until i ned use third speed on that clear rain so that i onli can c the road~~ =P
lolx...

when on way back i saw tiok 1 car damn unnormal~~ =..="
the car behind is damn higher than normal car~~
lolx...


the onli 1 i can take the car pic~~ =.="


after that i 8.10pm onli arrive my sweet home~~
cause of traffic jam~~ -..-"
huh~
nvm cause 4 safety on rain so drive slow slow~~ ^^
late home also nvm~~

after that my mum ask me y so late back~
i juz say i got body massage class on 5 to 7 pm d~~
and also traffic jam~~^^

after that i go bath and eat dinner~~ >.<>
hungry d~~
hehe~~ ^^
after that i on9 again~~
muahaha~~
then i got take nap on 10pm a while~~
it suddenly slp~~
lol~
too tired d~~ hmm~~
lau liao la~~
haiz haiz haiz~ =(
after that wake on 11 pm ++~
go wash face and continue on9~~
muahaha~~ =3

i on9 Facebook~~
and also open my Blogger~~ ^^
and upload the music , frenz , and ect~~

and juz now i 3am is update my daily life d~~
but my com suddenly automatic restart~~
lolx..
make me pek chek~~
and ned write again~
that y so late d~~
huh huh~~ T___T
until now 4.40am d~~

so late jor~~
ok la~
goin sleep d~~
that all 4 today~~
good nite nite ~~^^
bye bye~~

~ THE END ~

___________________________________

COUNT DOWN

ANP EXAMZ

2 Days To go

______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment