Monday, October 26, 2009

yesterday SUNDAY~~

Yesterday is sunday~~
25 Oct 2009~

cover back yesterday blog~~
reason y~~
them read it ba~~ X3

i yesterday 4 pm wake Oo~~
cause of late sleep on saturday nite~~
after that i on9~~ ^^
then about 6 sumthing pm~~
my mum is back home~~
then she came in the 1st is scold me~~
12 pm call till 2 pm i din hear the phone~~
lol~~
i forgot my hp batery is run out at nite d~~
that y i late wake and also get scold~~
lol~~
so pity~~
haiyaya~~

after that 7.30pm my dad ask me wanna go sunshine??
then i say cin cai ~~ ^^
so we go~~ XD

1st i with my family go eat dinner 1st at gee siang cafe penang hill there~~ ^^
so far~
arrive at there 8pm d~~
and also raining heavy at nite~
damn cold~~
and also no umbrella in the car~~
so hav to run go the cafe there~~
get a bit cold wont sick geh~~ ^^
so my dinner is seafood and sotong curry~~
is a fired wan i think~~
hmm~~
not so sure~~
cause i noe is eat~~ =P
and i wait till half an hour on the food to come~~ =..="
wait till wanna hungry d~~
lol~~
then i call teh ais 4 my dinner too~~ XD
drink oreadi wanna half d food also still not yet come~~
lucky is ho chiak wan~
if not i kill them~~
lol~~
that all 4 my dinner~~

after that is 9pm~~
eat 1 hour at there~~ =.="
then my mum wanna go sunshine farlim~
so when there~~ ^^
juz follow my mum go~~
hehe~
cause i free also~~
then shopping~~
wanna buy wat i no ned pay money~~
muahahaha~~ =P

after that 11pm++ ~~
when back home~~
then my dad ask me wanna eat ice cream?
then i say cin cai~~
then my dad buy 2 ice cream = Rm2.60
is nice also actually not bad also~
it sell juz outside the farlim onli ya~
u can go taste ur own~~ ^^

then i back home is goin 12am d~~
i wanna on9 on that time~~
but dunno y my com always came out so so so many thing~
then i feel is something problem v my com d~~
then i quickly take my com giv my bro check~
then he check it got virus~~ T__T
omg~~
so that y i cannot on9 d~~
and i scan virus on that time~~
until morning onli scan finish~~
juz 4 one day onli so nvm~~ ^^

and i wanna say sorry 4 dennis and who i promise that i wanna on9 on that nite~~
cause i hav a bit problem on it so i cannot on9~~
and now my com all if finally clear~~ X3
so good~~
can on9 d~~ =3
hehe~~ ^^
so that all for yesterday SUNDAY~~ ^-^

** THE END **

No comments:

Post a Comment