Monday, October 26, 2009

MONDAY 26 OCT 2009 *





Today Monday~~
26 OCT 2009~~

goin back skol as usual~~
damn bored~~
after cibtac exam feel like damn bored more~~
haiyayaa~~
mayb use too much stress d~~
hmm~~
but also nvm d la~~

cause i still got half year in skol~~
i still hav cidesco ~~ T^T
more higher grade~~
hope i can make it done well~~
huh~~

ok~~

today morning~~
i wake at 9am~~
and also my bro gf call my hp~~ =.="
she juz at down stair onli use call me wake up~~
lolx..
she rich~~
after that i stilll din care then continue slp again~~
cause i still can slp 10 minit~~

hehe~~
lazy wake up actually~~
after not a while~
my mum came up call me~~ =.="
so hav to wake up d~~
lol~~

then go bath and prepare all thing to go skol~~
and today i go ANP in morning~~
for revision~~
cause i goin exam ANP at 30 OCT 2009~~
so i ned study again d~~ =..="
all is about study nurse stuff wan~~ =..="
is very deep~~
lolxx~~

then i study till 12 pm~~

damn sleepy on that time~~
aiyaya~~
i tot exam finish can relax a bit~~
mana tau din hav~~ T_T

after that i eat lunch at one stop~~my lunch~~
juz little onli~~ ^^
egg + vege = Rm2.40
hehe~~
is enough 4 me d~~ =P

after that 1 pm~
i when back to gurney~~
cause i wanna buy something in cold storage~~
buy halloween stuff~~
but i wan buy de stuff is finish~~ T_T
argh~~
nvm nvm~
i wont giv up until the end of the halloween day~~ =P
hehe~
oh ya~~
i wanna ask~~
where got sell halloween sweet except that GP cold storage??~~

after that one of my fren found one cute thing in GP cold storage~~ X3
is pumkin~~ =3
so cute ne~~ ^^
then my fren take it~~ X3
guess the cute small pumkin how much ya??
hmm~~
is Rm 39.90~~ O.o"
expensive???

but the original big wan u wanna noe how much???
unexpected~~
is Rm 100 ++ ~~
lolx...

i think no ned buy it gua~~
wanna buy juz buy fake wan can put candy can d lor~~
save money ba~~
lol...

my cute pretty babe taking pic v pumkin~ =3
so chubby~~ ^oo^
hehe~~ X3

so wish u guys HAPPY HALLOWEEN~~ ^^

after that my fren buy chocolate eat~
lol~
carbohydrate so so so high leh~~
aiyaya~~
but they dun care~~
so bo huat d~~
huh~~
after that my fren goin shopping at padini~~
cause still hav time~~
is still early~~
and afternoon we do project development skm wan~
so easy~
so no ned early in class~~ XP
then walk walk walk walk~~
until 2.30pm i think~
then in class do our project ~~
check all the thing is done well or not~~

and also i stole some pic from my fren hp~~
shh~~~ =P
they go to KL on sat and sun~~
sad news is~
is i din go v them~~ T^T
cause not enough money to go~~
and also it juz go 2 day and 1 nite onli~~
not enough fun 4 me~~
i wanna go is go 1 week~~X)
so is enough 4 me d~~ =P
but still got time to KL next time v them~~
cause they say wanna go more next time~~
yippy~~ ^oo^


here some of my classmate too~~ X3
they having so much fun~~ ^oo^
love them so muchie~~ =3

After theory Friday cibtack exam they took pic~~ ^^
cause i saw it was so cute so i upload it~~ =D
hehe~~ ^-^

then till 4.30pm~~
class is finish~~
so i when back home~~ =P
after that i came back home wanna on9 actually~~
but internet got a bit problem~
so i din on d~~
then i juz watch my movie~~ ^^
watch till 12am~~ =3
cause be4 exam i din watch my movie so long d~~
so now i continue watch my movie back~~ =D
hehe~~^^

until now~~
oreadi 1.15am~~
and also feel tired d~~
and wanna go slp d~~
cause 2moro i goin to skol~~
damn tired~~
good nite everyone~~ ^^
that all 4 today~~
bye bye~~

~ THE END ~

No comments:

Post a Comment