Friday, October 9, 2009

yoshi yoshi~~~ =P

* Today Friday *
~ 9 OCT 2009 ~

2day is my no time day~~ XP
wulalalala~~~

cause still din hav time 2 study and on9 in facebook 2day~
~~
hmm~~
i long time din in facebook d~~~ T^T
miss my fren at there~~~

okie~~
let start my daily day 2day~~ XD

as usually~~
i wake at 9 am~~
damn early~~
lolx....
and yesterday i slp at 3am~~~ =...........="
i cannot so late slp d~~
need to change it~~
hmm~~
can i make it? @.@"
sure can la~~
y not~~
juz dun lazy nia mer~~
rite?
lol...

after that i go bath then prepare facial stuff 4 afternoon ~
eg. towel , treatment grown , glass , face mask , cotton wool and buds , mask brush , tisu and etc.~
after finish prepare then go eat my sweet home morning breakfast~~
is my mum bought jawa mee 4 me 2day~~ ^^
nice nice~~ X3
keke...

after that i goin to skol skol~~~
and late cause of trafic jam at union skol there~~
i arrive at GP 10.35am~
kira late jor~~
muahahaha~~
tapi din kena denda Rm5~
cause i tell my fren then she tell to my tutor~~ XP
yea yea~~

after that morning continue back yesterday assessment~~
super bored~
lolx..
and also do some revision on waxing~~ X)
until 1pm~~
then is our time to recess~~
go eat lunch time~~ XP

2day i eat in lunch time is NASI GORENG AYAM PATTAYA~~ (-^o^-)
is at GP food court~

~ Rm4.80 ~

outside view~

inside view~

so yummy~~ XD
i love it~~
kekex...
u all can try it ~
is malay and thai food geh~~ =D

after that i go pay my car park~~
same same 10.35am to 1.31pm = Rm1~~

after that i with my frenz all go walk lai walk ki~~
until go popular at 3rd floor~~
go popular because of no place to go d~~
lolx...

when in the popular~~
rene saw a hello kitty movie~
damn cute when she take tis pic~
then i put in here~~ X)
keke...XP

she love hello kitty so muchie ne~~ =D
at popular till 1.55pm~
then be4 goin back to class~~
my frenz mei yi and zawani play a childish games~~
at outside popular~~
there hav two machine play money 50 sen x2 ~
then pusing pusing then get a ball wan~~
so that is they play the gina games~
lol..

tis is the games outside popular wan~~ ^^


haha~~
after that mei yi get a ball inside got cutie cat cat~
then shie chiek quickly take from mei yi and dun wan giv her~~
cause shie chiek love cutie cat~~
they fight then fight~
at last mei yi the owner of cat take back~~
lol~
gina hor~~
haha..

after that we r late in class~~
then we stop it then on way back to our class~~

way back to class from popular up to 4th floor~
so chubby when they all play~~ =D

after that shie chiek and zawani play the ball juz now get it~~
look reali like childish~
and play infront of my tutor~~
lolx...
then faster run~~
go toilet outside play again~~
and many ppl see~~ =...............="
so pai seh at that time~~
but they two play till so happy~~
lol~~

until they tired and we r late in class d so they onli stop play ~
if not mayb wont stop~
sure continue play gina games at GP outside toilet~~
lolx...

then take some pic~~
cause of mei yi ask~~
and also using mei yi hp take~~ ^^
take in the baby change room~~ XD


all is my pretty gurl~~ ^oo^
all is mine~~
dun take away from me~~ XD
muahahaha~~~


last pic be4 in class~~
so funny in tis pic~~
lolx...

mei yi call we all do S shape~~
haha...
so chubby all~~ ^3

After finish taking pic we all when back to class~~
then prepare our facial ~~
but i be model~~ ^^
so i juz waiting ppl to do facial 4 me~~
keke...
my therapist have two~~
is mei yi and zawani~~
the most very playful ~~
lolx...
and the most noisy until beside bed complain~
lolx...

and i m the one ned to worry~
lolx...
one remove make-up~
then change therapist cleanse ~
they take turn~
lolx...
but until skin analysis~
i sleep jor~~ XP
reali tired~~
lolx...
but they take very long~
and my tutor also one by one check ~~
i wake up also still skin analysis ~~ =...........="
after that ned wait 4 other ppl 4 together massage let tutor see~~
after that doin mask~~
is setting mask~~ XD
is reali good mask~~

tis is the mask that zawani and mei yi apply 4 me~~
damn pity me~~
especially zawani apply so kuat kuat ~~
lolx...
din think of client mia~~


after that is goin remove the mask is in 4.30pm d~~
when remove is reali ned pity me d~~
lolx...
cause of zawani wanna back d~~
mei yi take warm water to remove it and gently ~~
that is good~~
but when change to zawani remove~~
alamak~~~
my skin wanna peel off d~~
lolx...
she wash off using so hard to remove my mask~~
and also hav many water drop from my head~
lolx...

but at last also done it~~
lol...
after that i change cloth back~~
then write my attend today~~
then back ~~
go prangin mall~~
shopping 4 a while~~
arrive at prangin at 5.10pm~
cause of the jam also~~
then i parking at kai lun house~~ XD

after that i go prangin shopping~~
yippy~~
acually i wanna buy high heel for my 2moro and sunday wear~~~
cause of my cousin jie jie wedding tomoro and sunday~
so i ned shoes~

then i walk walk walk many shoe shop din hav~~
and it oreadi 7pm d~~~
but at last also ned to bought 1~
i bought the shoes is Rm60~
damn expensive ne~~
lolx...

after that back to my frenz house ~~
then take some movie from him~~
hehe...XD
is gina movie ( POKEMON )~ XP
lolx...

after that i goin home~~
arrive home at 7.40pm~~
then bath and open com~~
after that go cook 4 dinner~~
then until 9pm~~
my cousin that wanna kahwin tomoro is came to my house~~
acually my parent is prepare to go there d~~
lucky din go yet~
if not find no ppl~
aiyayaya~~

after that 10.30pm they when back home~~
then me juz watch movie and talking v my parent~~
talk about 2moro and sunday i ned do wat~~
cause i be the child bride ~~
lolx...

then till 12 am~~
i when on9 until now~~
is 2.40am d~~
tired tired~~
zZz~

okie la~~
goin to sleep d~~
cause of tomoro moning kena wake early dunno wanna do wat~~
is my mum call me wake early~
lolx..
so good nitez all~~
bye bye~~ ^^

______________________________________________________

Important Count Down

CIBTAC EXAMZ

)= 12 Days to go =(

________________________________________________________

Time over damn fast~~
haix haix haix~~
no comment jor~~
cause my important examz is coming reali soon~~ T^T

wish me luck ba~~

~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment