Thursday, October 8, 2009

wulalalala~~~ X3

~~ Today Thursday ~~
... 8 OCT 2009 ...

2day is my busy day also~~
and super tired d~~
cause of yesterday i do my project file because my teacher wanna c my project file today in school~~
then i done it until 5 am~~ =.="
damn sleepy~~
lolx....

then i ned wake at 9am as usual~~
cause of my class~~ -..........-"
i every monday till friday also got class~~
non-stop and no rest~~
lolx...

i today morning is doin my skm level 1 duty 2 , 3 and 4 assessment ~~
juz doin that 4 the morning~~
all is about facial question~~
and my classmate all have study facial yesterday~
but me yesterday bz at outside play~~ =.="
nv study tiok~~
lolx....

but lucky i noe some some ~~
and can say easy a bit bit~~ XP
and got wrong also~
lolx....

and 2day my tutor mood is reali good~~ =P
cause she let we all recess early~~
12.30pm recess jor~~
wuhoooo~~ XP

mayb me and my fren done examz quickly~~ XP
tis assessment exam juz sup sup water onli~
so no ned to scare or prepare anything~~ =P
juz u ned understand wat the question is enough d~~ ^^
get wrong juz do correction and understand again wat the question ask~~

after that i go v my classmate go eat food court in GP~~ X3
cause of everything is same so i ned always think wanna eat wat at there~~ =...="
head pain on tis also~~
lolx...

but my today lunch juz simple and nice to eat onli~~ ^3^

eat rice and some vegetable = Rm3
damn expensive~~ lolx...

while we eating ~
my fren zawani saw some one ~~
the one she ask is weather gurl or boy~~
then i c ~~
i think is boy juz look like rabbit onli~~~
hmm~~
then my other fren say~~
is a gurl~~
then i and zawani get shock~~
then i ask y~~
she saw that guy hav breast ~
lolx...
and another fren see again and told me is gurl cause she hav breast and the nipple is black in colour~~
omg!!!
then we all laugh~~
haha~ haha~ haha~ haha~ haha~ haha~~
( hope that ppl din hear tiok wat we talk~ )
lol...
after that mayb of that laugh i get stomach pain~
lolx... T^T
then quickly go lady~~
damn sui~~
i hate stomach pain suddenly~~ -....-"

after that is 1.05pm onli~~
then i go v my fren shopping in GP~~
then i went to watson~~
juz go see see~~
cause my car park pay time is 1.21pm ~
so walk walk in watson~~
then i saw mascara~~
silky gurl mascara = Rm13.90 ( buy 1 free 1 )
my fren tell me nice and good to use~~
so i bought it 1 purple and 1 blue in colour~
juz use 4 try try and see~ XP
damn so fashion~
lolx...

after that enough time 4 me to pay car park~~
then i when to pay ~~
is Rm1 per 3 hour~~ XD

after that i v my fren shopping one shop to another shop~~
reali ntg to go accually~~
too bored in GP d~~
lolx...
be4 i study beautician~
came gurney is so happy and enjoy mia ~~
but now~~
super bored~
and my fren call me go GP~
i will refuse to go~~
cause i go ka no reason i ned go there~~
i monday till friday at GP d~~ =...="
tak kan wan me sat or sun go GP also~~
lolx....
except have wat important event~~ XD
so i will go~~
muahahahaha~~ X)

then i wanna buy high heel shoe~~
but i din saw tiok 1 i like in GP~
at last also ned go prangin buy d~~ -...-"
haiyayo~~~

then 2pm back to class again~~~
then to be continue our lesson~~
afternoon acually is project development = my project file~
i bring my project file that make me do until 5 am~~
-....-"
and also damn heavy goh~~
but at last~~
my tutor din use tis file~~
cause ned continue our assessment that morning i do wan~~
cause ned to finish it 1st~~
lolx...

but nvm~~
cause oreadi bring go d~
cannot do anything also la...
juz ned follow tutor say onli~
do tis so do tis~~
she is high level we juz low level ~~
haix haix~~
after that we all discuss all the assessment until 4.25pm~
then finally can went back home~~
lolx...
then i pay car park Rm2 for first 3 hour and + 1 hours again~
that all in skol today~~

then went on way back home damn trafic jam~~
and i ned faster to go back~~
cause nite i ned go out v my parent~~
stuck in jam about 30minit from GP to my home~~
lolx....

then about 5.20pm~
i go bath bath and do all the personal stuff~~
done it in 6.35pm~~
and super tired cause of 5 am sleep~~ O.O

then my parent back from work then go bath and prepare to go seberang perai~
we go there by 2 car~~
cause 1 car cannot in 4 ppl~
then i go with my parent , my big bro and she gf , and 2nd bro and me~~ X3
we go seberang perai to eat my lau sei chek 70 years old birthday small party~~ XD
and my cousin all and my grandma and pa also went there~~
so many ppl~
until take 5 table~~
and i v my cousin 1~
my parent 1~
my other e e 1~
my other cousin 1~
my other gu gu 1~
so total is 5~~~ XD

and today the most eat many is at our table~~ -....-"
i eat till stomach wanna get boom~~
lolx....
chicken soup got 2 plate ~
mee and other pau got 2 plate~
fish 1 plate~
satay and other vege and meat 1 plate~
pig and vege 1 plate~
vege and abalone 2 plate~
prawn and fruit 2 plate~
sweet desert 1 plate~
sarsi 4 bottle~
orange 2 bottle~
mineral 1 bottle~
tis is all i eat 4 my dinner~~ X.X
banyak full on my dinner today~~
pu pu pu pu~~
and some of my cousin sit at same table is dieting~~
so i kena makan banyak banyak~~
lolx....
and i get angpau 1 ~~
everyone also get it 1~~ X3
so no ned to rush go take angpau~
lolx....

on that time also~
my big and 2nd bro kena call name and go sing at stage~~
hahaha~
damn funny~~
and be4 they call i feel like i got hear tis name wan~~
and mana tau reali is my bro~
lolx....
and all ppl get shock~~
har!!!!
then we all clap clap and call them go go go~~
hahahaha...
kena buli by we all~~ XP
then they choose song song~~
song name i tak tau call wat cause 1 is kantonis and 1 is nicholas song ( i think )~~
but i got video them~~
muahaha~~
not onli me~
my cousin also take all their hp to take video also~~ =.............="
like lelong hp onli~~
lolx....
all ppl getting high today~~ X3
and i was reali happy 2day~~
cause can buli my piao di~
call he take ice and sarsi~~~ =P
all big big d~
lolx....

after that 10pm is finish ~~
then we all back to own car~~
then go to my grand parent house near seberang perai also~~
go sit there until 11pm~~
then back my big bro drive damn fast~~
i think is 11.20 pm arive home~~
seberang perai back to my home = 20 minit~
lolx
super fast~~
be4 back my grand parent told him not to drive fast cause nite d~~
mana tau ~~
super fast that grand parent say~
lolx...

finally back home~~ XD
then i go open my com~~
then remove make-up then go bath~
then go wash face till 12am++~~
then on9~~
until now ~
2.07am d~~
damn tired now~~
okie la~~
goin slp d~~
is THE END~~

BYE BYE!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Important Count Down

# CIBTAC EXAMZ #

=( 13 Day to go )=

-----------------------------------------------------

2day still din study cause of busy and no time~~ T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment