Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Convocation ceremony~ x3

convocation ceremony day~ xD
erm~~
is Sunday~~
er~~
18 April ba~ >.<

i Noe long le~
but also a part of my memories on that time~ >w<

i remember i wake at 7.45am~ >.<
cause bath and prepare all till 9am ++~~~
then prepare goin to ______?
dunNo the hotel name d~
aduiii~ >.<
aver view?
apple view?
arghh~~
lupa liao~~~
i nOe near gurney~~ xD
beside seaside geh~~
5 star hotel lai~
>.<

then i goin there at 9.50am~
and 10am ned arrive there d~
i use Normal way~
but it block~
made me pek chek~
i think that day dunno doin wat at gurney seaside~~
cause polis block the way cannot go in~~
so terpaksa la~~
kena use other road~
and i goin too late~
and my babe calling me~ >.<
i still not yet arrive~
but last 10.10am arrive at there~ ^^

and i meet alot ppl~ >.<
all from my long long time skol that we had fun together in stella-in~ >.<
i am miss them so much and very much~ x3
reali miss them~ >3<

then goin one room~~
to hear Cibtac seminar ba~ >.<
hear till 12 pm ba~
hmm~
i totally forget that time the examiner say wat d~~
haha~~
cause i Not interest~ >.<

after that done~~
we go ladies~ ^w^
all full of stella-in gals~~ xD

yea yea~~
the first~ >.<

me v babe rene~~ ^3^


yea yea~~
moga me wani and rene~ ^3^


after done go 1st floor~
goin wear ___ ?
dunno call wat the cloth~ >.<

is tis~~
the day i wear~~
so big size mia~ >.<
cause juz have size 1 2 3~~
if i din remember wrong~
cause i got ask there de ppl~ >.<

actually the size is same~
juz the length not same nia~
see u weather u high or not luu~~xD

and goin take pic~~ >.<
graduation pic~~ ^w^


yea yea~~
that me~ >.<

i am goin to piiii giap~~~
woo hooo~~
yeah!!! xD



me v babe li ying~~ ^3^
same course v me~~ xD
muaxz~~ x3



me v babe rene~~ ^3^
muackz~

yea yea~~ xD
all pretty is in the house~ ^3^

will gonna miss u all soon~~ T^T

good good~~ ^v^
my babe is in the house~~ ^3^
gonna too miss miss them soon~~~


yea yea~~ ^3^



peace~~ ^o^


babe li ying janice carmen and me~ ^3^
muaxz~~ x3


babe christine and me~~ ^3^
miss her so much~ >.<



keke~~ xD
v my babe and wani family~ xD

yea yea~~ ^3^


after done all~
i v all my gals goin gurney 4 lunch~
cause of morning breakfast din eat~
and + our lunch time is 5pm~
lolx~~
u say who can wait till 5pm ka eat lunch leh~
huh~
so we plan goin gurney eat ~~

gonna miss them all a lot~ ^3^



x3


after that back to hotel~
prepare goin in ____ room?
i lupa again~
haha~~
before that i wait my bro gf come~
cause tea time can bring one person~
alot of ppl on that time~ >.<

cam cam~ ^3^
i gonna miss all the gals~~ T__T



Muax~~x3
miss u gals so muchie~ ^w^



i remember my leg damn pain~
cause canNot sit for half and hour~
+ i m wearing high heel~~
lol~
leg damn pain~~
i dunNo how they plan~~
lol~

here is my principle , Cibtac examiner v me!!
lol~~
finally i got my stella-in graduation~
but the cert tipu mia~ -.-"
take d go down giv back~
swt!
make my leg pain and i m happy to take it~
sampai me tell me take d giv back cause it fake~
lol~
huh~~



huh~
leg damn damn damn pain on that time~~~
i juz remember tis onli~~ >.<
cause wear high heel goin every where~
Non stop~
and din sit~
lol~~
till 5.45pm~
run!!!
lol...

after i take cert~~~
then have bridal show~~
de santie~~
i think~~
hmm~~ >.<

i think it is~~
forget it~~
here it go~~
the bridal~~
5 bridal~~ xD
so nice~~

but i juz love 2 in this 5 wedding dress~~
cause my bro gf also choose de santie shop~~
she and my also see tiok 2 nice dress~ xD
she so lucky can see the show~
cause i nv noe got this show~
lolx~~



after that dance show~
and finally tea time~
lolx~~
ppl hungry till dead d~~
5pm ++ ka tea time~
huh~~

they reali dunNo plan properly at all~~
huh~~





but the end also happie~ xD
cause meet alot of my babe and senior all~~ ^3^
i gonna to miss miss u all~~

i reali do miss u all so muchie~~~
hope all of u will be happy and enjoy all ur life v full of smile~ =)
hehe~~
tnx 4 everything ~ ^3^
i reali appreciate all the moment we had be play , learn , study , laugh , funny, have fun together~~~ ^w^

next time we will meet each other again~ ^w^
i m so happie to meet u gals all~~
so Good Luck together~ ^v^
+u +u +u too all of u~~

Miss u gals all~~ xD
MUACKz~~~ ^3^

will be more pic on that day upload also~ >.<
i juz upload some some onli ~ xD

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment