Tuesday, May 4, 2010

3 and 4 May 2010~

Monday~
3 may 2010~~
wulalalala~~
i wake up at 10.30am~~
OMG!!!
is late d~~

and cause of my hp bateri is off~
and No alarm for me~~
and also my mum din call me wake ~>.<
so i m LATE~~
i arrive at gp 11.10am~ >.<

jacqueline scold and ask wat time d~
lol~~
sori~
i reali beh wake~~ >.<

after that i onli bring facial stuff~~
i dunno wanna bring manicure and pedicure stuff~ >.<

so i exchange v anita~
and babe shelly also late due to her pedicure and manicure stuff~ >.<

after that she done for junior~ >.<
then i v anita exchange~~ >w<

then we do manicure procedure~~
and ned done it in 20 minit 10 finger~~
lol~~
u think we can make it??
O.o"

hope so ba~ >.<
after that we done~~
and it 12pm ++ d~~
so we went out for lunch time~ xD

after that ~
i went to watson~~
bought cotton buds and new body lotion that 24 hour long lasting and it smell good~~~ >.<
i love it~ xD

after that went back to skol~~
at 2pm ++~~
and do facial~~
1st carmen do for li ying ~~
and then i continue do all for her~ xD

after that we done at 4pm ++~~
then goin back d luu~~
cause damn tired~~

then i went see my dad a while~~
at hospital~~
and talk how her finger~~
he say still pain luu~~

and say 2moro wanna out hosipital d~
and call me call mum wanna cook apa~~

so talk all~~
then back home~~

after arrive home~
i go bath~
then goin prepare all dinner~~

i remmber i done all till 7pm ++~~
then goin slp~~
cause of tired~~
so slp a while~ >.<

then wake up eat some food~
and watch my movie~ xD
till the end~~
woohoo~~
juz 2 days i can watch all d~~ xD
yea yea~~

but watch finish d ~~
goin bored d~ >.<
after that goin slp d luu~~

_____________________________________________

then 4 may 2010~~
i wake up by my bro gf~~
cause my mum tell her call me to go fetch my dad at hospital~
cause my dad wanna come out liao~
so ok luu~~
is 10 am ++~~
i tot i can slp more longer~ T^T
cause very ai kun~~
lol~~

but terpaksa wake~
so go bath luu~~
then eat breakfast ~~

then goin hospital~~
and arrive there 11 am ++~~

arrive d my dad told me y so early come~~
wanna call me 12 pm ++ ka come~ =.="
i hear jor i also say huh~~
bo huat liao~~
cause i oreadi at in front of u d~~
lol~~

and cause of he ask the nurse later got ho liao eat bo~~
the nurse say very ho liao mia~
so my dad wait the food~~ -.-"
huh~~
wait till 12pm ++ my mum call~~
and ask come out liao bui~~
i terus pass it to my dad~~
so i juz beside watch tv~
lol~~~

then my mum call me go ask the counter for the resit~
so ma go ask luu~
and also take medical~~

after that the lunch came~
then my dad eat~~
lol~~
is nORmal~~~
ntg ho liao~
lol~~
then i bo comment~
i juz Noe i dun like the hospital food~
except bread~ xD

after that 12.30pm ++~~
done all~~
so i fetch him home sweet home~~~

after that i goin change my cloth to uniform~
cause i got skol in afternoon~ >.<

then my dad say call me bring him go shop~
so ma bring him luu~~
he din make the finger worst can d~
cause juz one last change nia~~

after that i goin skol~~~
arrive at skol in 1.10pm~ >.<

then goin prepare facial stuff~
after that goin walk walk in gp v babe li ying and her bf~
suddenly meet up~
so ma walk walk luu~~ xD

then li ying wanna go watson~
so i ma teman her~~
she bought mascara and lip liner~ xD

after that goin up~~
sasa~~
see got wat stuff luu~
long time din in sasa d~ >.<
but we bought ntg ~~
but meet tiok wani and moga~ xD

gurney such a small place~
lol~~
so easily we meet up~~

after that is still early~~
i goin popular a while~~
look for my magazine~ >.<
but din sold~~
so ma back to skol luu~~

so do eye treatment to wani~ xD
and li ying do to moga~ xD

done it all at 3.20pm~~~
after that~~
goin back~ >.<
so early hor!!

cause the treatment juz 45 minit saja luu ~~ >.<
i wanna walk walk around gp geh~
but seen i have walk all d~
and walk d if i wanna buy i cant~~
so better dun wan luu~~

i hate if i see something i wan but i canNot bought it ~~
so better dun wan luu~

so i goin home better~ xD
then i go to my mum shop~
so meet my dad~~
and i see tiok 2nd bro~~
nan de so nan de nia~
lol~~~

cause my dad call me fetch him back home~
but arrive d he say nvm d~
mum fetch home~~

after that my 2nd bro is came cause due to some mission ned to do~ xD
eng kai mia~~
abo he always slp till everning~
lol~~

after that 4.30pm ++~~
i went to ban san~~
bought some vege and seafood~ xD
cause i wanna eat~~ xD

and also my mum call me cook~
so i cook luuu~~

after that goin home and bath and prepare all the food~ xD
then on9 a while~
and eat eat~
then on9~~
after that tired~
so slp luu~~

then till now~~
goin slp le~ >.<

Good nites guys~~ ^w^
have a good good nite slp~~ xD
sweet dream~

(= Smile =)

DAD GET WEEL SOON!!!
hope ur finger will heal soon!!
dun ever touch car and anything that heavy and also can worst ur right hand~~~
and dun ever so kepo liao~~~

is last chance~~
take care properly~~~

REMEMBER!!!


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment