Sunday, May 16, 2010

15 May 2010~~ my freedom~~

15 May 2010~~
is saturday~ xD

i wake up at 1pm ++ ba~~ >.<
if Not wrong~
cause i Noe i still have some dizzy~~
cause the friday ~~~

and then i wake and walk walk~~
then go bath and eat lunch~~ xD

after that on9 luu~ x3

then plan goin out~ xD
so on~~
goin QB again~ xD
haha~~
cause i ned refresh mind jek~~
so go out walk walk luu~ xD

and 2.30pm~~
goin prepare~ xD
till 3.30pm ++~~ x3

then goin fetch stupid~ -.-"

and he friday help me take my parcel~~
is my graduration photo mia~
so it save in my home sweet home Now~ xD
hehe~~ ^w^

tnx for taking for me~~ xD


so when go QB walk walk~~

and i bought some stuff~ >.<
tis from S&J geh~ xD



is for gulung my headset mia luu~ xD


then goin sasa~~
bought some also~ >.<


after that~~
walk till 8pm ++~ xD
then eat dinner at bali bali sungai dua sana~~~ x3
cause all hungry d~~

plan wanna go pasar malam sana mia~
but but~
so much car~ -.-"
so tak mao d~
so goin home luu~~ xD

after that nite goin karaoke~ x3
11pm ++ ba~~

here some of ray and me~ xD
and cause of this some pic~ -.-"

all ppl ask me~
he my bf?
=.=

can i ans here~~
i say is fren onli~~ -.-"

and~~
tis all pic~~
i took mia~~
and where got sweet leh~~
lol~~~
and he din hug tiok me~~ =.="

i me pro in snap~~
lol~~
so look like hug~ -.-"
can ask original ppl ~~
dun ka ki luan luan imagine in pic onli~~ =.="

juz took pic also make u all ask and Not believe d~~~
so wat for u all ask me if u din believe me~~ -.-"
huh~~

takkan i took pic v all boy also is my bf kah?
-.-"

STUPID!!!!

tis is my freedom to take v who ~~~ x)
i lazy ans u all the question d~~ =.="
save my energy~~





then we sing till~~~
2pm ++~~ xD
then goin round round ~~

then go eat roti canai~ x3
haha~~
after that goin home sweet home~~ xD
wee wee~~ x3

then goin bath luu~ >.<
cause reali tired d luu~~

after that on9 a while~~
chat v my lovely didi~ xD
billy ~
and stuppiakkkk~~~~

till 5am~~
sleep~ >.<

tired d so sleep ~~ >w<

so that all for the day~~ xD

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment