Tuesday, May 4, 2010

1st and 2nd of may 2010~~

is saturday~~
and is 1st may 2010~~
and also is hari pekerja~~
but some is free and No ned work~

and ned work geh get 3 pay~ xD
on that day~~
i wake at 12 pm ++~~ xD
cause holiday for me~~

but 1pm++~~
my mum calling~~
say my dad hand get broken~~~
i ask wat made it~
my mum say it kaca~~
so i think Not hand~~
mayb is finger d~~

then my mum ask my bro gf goin hospital see ~~
cause my bro gf is one of the nurse in there~
so she ka pro in hospital~ >.<
after that me goin prepare 15 minit~
and go hospital v her sis ~~
then saw tiok my dad~~

the finger reali patah~
and not cause of kaca~
is cause of machine~~
lol~~

he reali damn too free go touch the machine that long time din move d~~
huh~~~
if he din kepo the machine wont get it d~~
lol~~~

after that my mum call my 3rd bro who r still sleeping in home~
he more stupid~
terus get shock~
cause he tot my dad hand came out~
lol~~~
then he rush came here v my 2nd bro~~
lol~
all so gam meet in hospital~~~

after that 1st doctor say my dad hand canNot mix back d~~
cause of the nerve on beside or finger got 2 nerve to give our blood flow over geh patah jor~~
and 1st time see it blue color~~~

after that my dad say~
if canNot the cut it off~~
then bo huat luu~
after that my 2nd bro say dun cut it off~
if canNot use also mix back~~
cause tis ka normal~~

so ma ask doctor luu~
2nd time see my dad finger still got blood and red red~~
then go check x-rays~~
then the forth finger is patah~~
and the finger Not nicely patah mia luu~
it cause if the machine rantai~~
so look liKe chuii chuii kiii~~ >.<

and doctor say % very low~
cause of my dad age~~

but also try luu~~
after that 3pm~~
Lam wah ee do family~~
and we got token~~
so me 3rd bro and her sister ~~
juz we three goin ~~
cause juz behind hospital nia luu~
and alot of ppl on that time~
lol~

and we bought alot of food~ xD
we bought karipop, jelly, snack, ice cream and 40 satay~ >.<
and alot more~
there also have a lot games~

and damn crowded~~
so many ppl~~
and lucky got wind~~
abo will damn hot ka beh sii~~ >.<

then cause of we ned wait satay~~
so line up till 4.20pm~~
1 hour wait for satay~
lol~~~

after that goin inside back~~
and call my mum~~
ask my dad at where~~
my mum say in operation~~
so we goin operation wait~~

and also eat at there ~>.<
cause hungry luu~~
lolx~~
i eat a lot that day~
add kg liao~ >.<

and i hear yen ling sister say 1 hour ++ will be done operation d~
cause juz jahit 1 finger nia luu~~~
so wont so long mia~ >.<

but but!!!
i wait 3 hours~~ !!!
walao!!!
damn long~~
and i eat nON stop~
and sien till slp half hours~
lolx~~
wait till 7pm~~
LOL!!!!

i wanna faint d~~
and i wait v my 3rd bro~ >.<
2 2 also eat and wait for 3 hours~
lolx~~~

after came out~
my dad hand balut till like boxing = simen~ >.<
hahahah~~~
i terus laugh~~
lol~~
actually i arrive hospital and see he that time also laugh d~
and scold him~~
eng kai eh~~
who call he so kepo go touch the machine~~
huh~
and also it BIG day!!!
ppl holiday or working get 3 pay~~

and he get patah jari and pay double 4 the cost~~
lol~~

my dad still can laugh goh luu~~
huh~~

after that waiting for my mum came~~
then i v my 3rd bro goin home~~

cause i wanna goin pahai d~~
if i noe i ned wait 3 hours~
i think i oreadi at pa hai d~~
lol~~

but it over d~
so i 9pm ++~
goin my cousin house~
BM there~ xD
and they bring me go eat dinner~ >.<
cause i din eat yet~~

so having my dinner at 9.30pm ba~ >.<
after that back to the house~~
and play v my cousin all~
ben lai wanna do hw geh~~
cause i ned printer~ >.<
but at last~~

thEy geh printer rosak~
lol~~
so bo huat luu~~
so i watch dvd~
cause my cousin recommend some movie for me~
is korea geh~ xD
is nice nice~
i love it~ >.<
i canNot watch all on that day~
but i v my jahat ying watch till 3am~ ><

and dun forget i ned wake at 7am~
and fetch my ah kim goin my house~~
cause mum call me fetch~~
lol~~
so i juz slp 4 hour nia~ >.<
panda eye deep deep liao~ >.<
wulalalalala~~ xD

then 7 am wake by my ah kim~ >.<
so i go bath and prepare~
then 7.25am~
goin back my home sweet home~~ >.<

arrive jor i sit down and talk talk a while~~
and my mum bought mee for me~ XD
and my 1st bro also juz wake~
cause my 1st bro ned do his wedding mia stuff~~
so bukan m problem~
after done my breakfast~
i go to my bed~ T^T

then on9 a while nia~~
terus off!!
SLP!!
>.<

cause not enough slp lor~~
lolx~~

then slp till 2pm ++ ~~ >.<

wake d still steam steam~~
cause wake by some phone~ =.="
my mum , cousin, bro and other phone~~
canNot have a peace slp at all~~~
huh~~

after wake so i go bath again~~
and prepare some fruit~~
and go tesco buy some roti~~
and go meet my dad~~ >.<

see he how d~~
as i Noe he eat 6 mean per days~~
and he at there juz eat , slp and watch tv!!!!
lols~~

and his stomach also fat fat liao~ xD
hahaha~~
that is my dad~~ x)

after that i think 6pm ++~~
goin home d~~
then on9 d luu~~
and cause of tired all day~~
then 8 pm~
goin eat dinner~~ xD

near lam wah ee there~~
my mum call geh~~
then go v my 1st and 3rd bro luu~~
after not a while my bro gf also wanna eat~
so we together eat luu~~

and cause of my bro gf canNot in our home 1 day due to some wedding rule~
so she stay her fren house~~
so juz can eat luu~~
and then goin home~~

then watch my movie that my cousin borrow me geh~~~ >.<
till dunNo wat time d~~
then go prepare stuff and prepare go bed~~xD


Saturday and Sunday!!
1st and 2nd of MAY daily of mine~ ^^

THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment