Sunday, May 16, 2010

14 May 2010~~~ busy day~

14 May 2010~~~
is Friday~~
wulalalala~~~

i wake up at 9am luu~ >.<
cause ned go skol for theory class~~
cause i got exam soon~
so cannot skip class~~

but i kena skip in afternoon~
cause i ned go kulim~ >.<
for my bro wedding dinner at gal place~~~

so till 12.30pm~~
i goin home~
but trafic jam~ =.="
so i go my dad shop dulu~ xD
kepo here and there~~ x3

and my mummy but lunch for me~
wee wee~ xD

then at there till 2.30pm~~
so go jelutong round to find where is sky net office it~~
but last~
din found it~
so suak d~
go home sweet home~ xD

But my sky net stuff my fren found it~ xD
tnx to him~~ x3
and take for me too~~ xD
wee wee~~ ^w^
so i No ned so ma huan go find the thing~~
but 2moro i ka take from him d~~
cause later i gonna go kulim~
so bo eng d luu~ >.<

after that go home~
bath luu~~~
then prepare all~

=P
prepare to go kulim~ xD



while prepare~
my gal gal so kepo~~
and so excited in my room goh~~
aduii~ >.<


here some of her pic~ x3


damn kepo~ >w<


after that~~
3 car goin kulim~~~
boy side~
mean my bro side mia~~ >.<

we start go at 5pm~ >.<
cause scare jam at high way luu~~

when arrive high way~
reali jam lor~
but lucky we early out~ xD

and arrive there pun early leh~~
huh~~~
the tauke also ask~
wah so early~
lol~~
bo huat~~
>.<

so they open the door for us~
and open air corn and make up all the stuff~~~
here of some the pic on that time ~ xD

here my bro v his wife~ xD
arrive early~~
snap snap dulu~ >.<



congratzz to them~ ^w^


the most pretty gals in the house~ ^v^


wei nah jie v me~ >.<
she so pretty~ x3


>......<
camera man ntg to do~
snap me~ >.<
so ki kuai ~


>...<

the sweet couple~ xD
muahahaha~~ x3
snap by me!! xD


yea yea~~
v my 1st bro~ ^w^
wee wee~ xD

gonna Not be single anymore~~ xD
muahahaha~~



after snap all~~
about 7pm ++~~
my bro and his wife family goin down to shake hand v guess~~ xD
so welcome all~~

here is where they wait~ xD




random~ >.<

cause sexy so put here~ xD
muahaha~~



after all ppl come~
so prepare makan makan~ >.<
muahaha~~
damn hungry till siao liao~
cause i eat lunch at 1pm++~~
wait dinner at 8pm ++~~
lolx~~~

and here some of the dinner time~ xD

the singer~ xD
haha~~
so funny at that time~ x3



pretty gals is in the house~ x3




after that~~
giv teh drink to oldest~~
for respect~ >.<


after that giv angpau to gina kong~ >.<
haha~~ xD

and where is mine mine mine??
>.<





after that~~
lastly~~
cheers~~ ^w^



that time make me no sound d~~ =.="
cause bo ppl shout~~
so boy side shout~
lol~
-.-"

i gonna take more BIG angpau from him d~~
100% ned BIG BIG!!!!
xD

and add some commission~~
for the work~ xD

and Not onli me nia luu ~~
his wife de mei also wan~
and wei nah jie also wan~
all boy side also wan it~ xD
haha~~


after that~
eat some food~
but canNot eat all~~
cause we boy side cannot eat all luu~
is follow the rules~~~
so after 9.30pm ++~~
we away the dinner~~ >.<

after that 2 car back~~
before back~

lastly plan goin auto city to drink again~
lol~~
damn siao liao~
thEy say is last for my bro to be single~ >.<

haha~~
so on~~

we goin auto city~~
dun siao siao luu~
lol~~~

so that all for the wedding~~
i juz upload some some nia luu~
cause alot ~
nvm la~ >.<

so i continues in new blog for the auto city part 1~ >w<

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment