Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bachelor Party ~Part 1~

yoyoyoyo~~ xD

here is the continue of the after wedding dinner gals place after 10pm~~~ xD

we went to auto city to drink~ >.<
tis is part 1 for my bro to be single~~
next week gonna to be have part 2~ xD
muahahaha~~

to be prepare my bro~~ >w<
u gonna to have good good nite ~~
hahahahaha~~~

here some of the pic on the pub~ xD
haha~~


my bro v all of us~ xD
so random~ ^W^




my bro juz act~~
lol~~
impossible he can drink all~ =.=
haha~~ xD

bocor secret d~~
haha~~ =x


this is my bro~~ xD
Now single~~
after one week~~
Not a single anymore!!!!
haha~~ xD


my bro win baju~ >__________<
lolz~~



cheers~~~ x3
yea yea~~
gonna to mabuk soon~ >.<





gonna make my bro mabuk~ xD


two sweet couple is in the pub~ xD
haha~~
and they r married d~~ ^w^


me v my bro~ xD
yea yea~~ ^w^


m3~ >.<
i look so fat~ T^T


and yea~~
i drink also~ >.<
and mabuk also~~

lalalala~~ ^w^


i nv Noe kena tiok snap tis pic~ >.<



some of our gals pic~ xD
yea yea yea~~
i love it all~~ x3








two pretty gals is in the house~ xD
muuackx~~
love them all~~ ^w^




that all for the day and some of the day pic~ >.<
we all reali get high~~
lol~~

play till 2am ~~ >.<
haha~~
reali siao liao~
and some of the gals~
plan bring my bro goin mois~~ xD
and make him last day of single~~
hahaha~~~

my bro gonna to be prepare~~ xD
cause he Not pro in drink~~
haha~~~

after that all goin home~~ xD
and slow drive~
cause all got drink~
lol~~~

me also dizzy and mabuk and a bit fever d that time~ >.<
but still can tahan ~~ xD
keke~~ x3

when arrive home~ xD

and yea~~ >.<
tired face d~~ >_________<





and then talk v fren~~ x3






talk talk~~
then goin bath all~~
1 hour ++~ xD

then back talk again~~~
till i fall asleep~~
and i take time~~
ppl call me drink hot/warm water~~
so ka better~

but i drink d~
more head pain and dizzy~
and feel like wanna vomit~ -.-"
after that fall asleep jor~
lol~~

so that all for the day~~ xD
bye bye~~
tnx for the reading ~~ =D

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment