Sunday, May 9, 2010

9 may 2010 ( hApPiE MoThEr DaY ) ^o^ LoV3 u MoM~~

9 May 2010~~
is Sunday ~~ x3

and and it also Mother Day~~~
yea yea~~~ ^w^
where u all goin on mother day??
and how do u celebrate v ur mummy~~ ^w^

hope everything goin smooth~~ ^w^
and have a happy unforgettable memories of the day~ xD

let start~~ ^o^

2day i wake up at 9.30am ++~ >.<
cause my alarm din ring~ >.<
cause yesterday my mum call me 9am~~~
arghhh~~~
i am late d~~ >.<
and also wake up by my mum~~
lol~
get scold luu~~~
!@#$%^*()~~ >.<

after that go bath and prepare my lap lap and everything~~
then goin out~ xD

1st~~
we go kulim~~
cause my parent wanna giv something to relative~~
then at there till 1pm ++~~

and damn hot hot hot~~
T_____________________T
my skin look like masak d~~
lolx~
reali damn hot leh~ >.<

after that goin kepala batas~
my grandma housie~~ ^w^

my cousin all is arrive d luu~
juz my me is the most late~~
and and~~
arrive d~
cousin tell me~
internet beh yong~ =.="
apa nii~~

then my Ee and cousin goin that internet shop and check jek~
but thEy call we all call the 100 and call them came do~~
swt!!
they call many time d~
nv come be4!!!
damn suck~~~

after that i feel like the modem is rosak d luu~
cause the line is excellent mia~~
so if ned make sure~
ned ask more pro in tis thing d~
cause wa onli tau guna internet~~
other tak tau d~ xD

after that my ah kim came ask me for how whitening skin~~
and care skin~
lol~~
so i tell them luu~
talk till 2hour ++~~
then ka continue my homework~
thesis~~
and yea~~
is last minit d~~ >.<
hehe~~~

after that print all my homework that i done luu~~
i done it till 7pm ++~ >.<
and nv away com and eat dinner till i done all my damn stupid homework~~
lol~~

after that goin eat dinner luu~~
then goin home at 8pm~ >.<
and arrive home 8.30pm ++~~
then on9~~
actually is away~
cause go bath and all thing~~
till 9pm ++ d~~ xD

and snap some of my doggie photo~~ xD
ah gal~~
kepo gals~ x3

she de hair is growing~ xD
and she damn damn lazy~ >.<
haha~~ =P







my dad medicine~~
lolx~~ >.<


and for our beloved mother day cake~ >.<
bread history~~ x3


small small~~ ^w^


and then check my 3rd bro buy thing back from Cameron~~~

here it go~~ ^w^



the most i love it~ >w<
is strawberry~~ ^w^
yea yea~~ xD


he bought grade A jagung~~ -.-"
ade grade lagi mia~~
aduii~~


i stole one eat~ xD

here~
my jagung~ xD

but last~
u Noe apa~
tak ade gas ~~ =.="
so juz put it a while~~


then continue back on9~~
then get scold cause din call ppl when back home~ -.-"

swt!!
after that chatting v my didi feng~~ ^w^
and stupid~=.="
and billy~ xD
and other~~ x3

then 11.30pm~
i gonna check my bro is back home d or not~~
cause gonna celebrate mother day be4 12am!!!!
so i go down and see see~~
bo ppl luu~~
after that go check my jagung~~
HILANG!!!
-.-"
ppl stole my jagung kii~~
lolx~~

after that stole one new again~ xD
so wait it masak~~
then my bro all back~
and my 3rd bro say No ned masak mia~
terus eat also can d~
then i say~
huh~
betul?
he ya~
up 2 me~
but i masak d~
so sure up 2 me d ler~
i makan mia~ xD

then Not a while~
take my jagung~ xD
makan makan~~ ^w^
finnally~
dapat makan~~
lol~~

after eat half~~
my bro gf~~
stole my jagung~ =.="
SWT!!!
y like that mia~~ -.-

and call me call my mum~~
ok luu~
then go call~
my mum and dad is slp kii~~
lolx~~
haha~
but my mum also wake~ ^w^
so din waste our mother day~~ xD
wee wee~~ ^v^

waiting for mum to come down~ xD




surprise mummy~~ xD
Happy MOther Day~~ x3
yea yea~~
cut cake~ >.<





wee weee~~ xD
my 3rd bro v mummy~~ x3
smile~~ =)


my 1st bro v mum and his future wife~ xD
keke~~ x3


finally~~
me v beloved the most mummy~~ xP

yea yea~~ ^oo^


and yea~~
i v my mum wear sleeping cloth~ >.<
xD

lastly~~
din have 2nd bro and dad~
cause 2nd bro din back~~
and my dad is sleeping like pig~~ >.<


after that~~
makan cakie~~ ^w^
yea yea yea!!!



eat till so messy~ >.<


kongsi kongsi~~ xD


last~~
so small cake~~
also tak makan habih pun~ -.-"
haha~~ xD



then took some randome~ xD


flower to mummy~ xD


i could not find pasu~~
so juz pun in bottle nia luu~ >.<



but it look nice also d~ x3


hehe~~ ^w^

wee wee~~
after that 12.30am~~
back to room~ >.<
on9~ =P

till 2am ++ luu~~ >.<
and talk in phone~~
then write bloggie till now~~
4am ++~ >.<

and that for 2day luu~ xD
i have a great mother 2day~ xD
so how about u all ne?
hope is same luu~ ^w^

actually mother day is easy nia luu~ >.<
juz everyone go home and celebrate together no matter how small the cake is or present is~~~
ur mum din care~~
she juz care all of her son and daughter is 2gether and one family celebrate and happily~ ^w^
ur mum will be happy d~~ xD

cause our beautiful mom is always pure in the heart~ ^w^
so i love u mummy~ xD
tnx for the everything mom~~ x3
muackx~~
chuuu~~ xD
LOVE LOVE LOVE~~ =3

and lastly~~
HAPPY MOTHER DAY 2 ALL MOTHER AROUND THE WORLD~~ x3
have a great day and unforgettable memories ya~~ ^w^

good nite nite guys~~ ^^
sweet dream ne~~x3
tata~~

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment