Sunday, May 16, 2010

10 , 11 , 12 , 13 May 2010~~

yoyoyo~~ >.<
one week~~ xD
din bloggie~~ >.<
ps hor~~

10 may 2010~~
is monday~~ >.<

11 may 2010 is Tuesday~~

12 may 2010 is wednesday~~
and
13 may 2010 is thursday~~ >.<


actually~~~
Monday till thursday~~
is same luu~~
cause goin skol all day study practical nia~ ><
v my babe li ying and carmen~ >.<

so have ntg to say ba~ x3
but dun wori~
i will fully prepare for my cidesco examz~~ >.<
26 - 28 may~~
3days~ >.<

i m waiting for u my stress examz~ =.=
i wanna over it ~
and pass it~~~
huh~~~

and finally~~~
i make my thesis all done~~
that is my damn stupid homework~~
lolx~~ >.<

i m proud that i have done and pass up~~
woohooo~~ >w<

but have some mistake~ >.<
eng kai si nvm la~
i lazy d~ >.<

cause tis thesis is 8 mark nia luu~ >.<
for my cidesco exam geh~ >.<


so that all for 4 day past~ >.<

wish me luck in super super my serious examz~ >.<
i gonna to pass it no matter how~~
cause the fee is damn expensive~
so i have to PASS!!!! >____________<


THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment