Wednesday, June 9, 2010

When goin back to skol take result and stella in cert~

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Gonna miss them alot lot~~ >3<
LOve love love~~~ x3

preview back~ >.<
but dunNo when jor~
hmm~~
i think is friday 1.30pm ba~~

4 june 2010 ~~
if Not wrong~ >.<

and i Not forget~~
i wake up at 1pm~ >.<
do u believe??
haha~~

then i onli go bath~
but that time i damn sleepy~ >.<
and i plan wanna slp back till 2pm ba~ >.<

but at last also wake~~
and also go bath~
and forget eat anything then goin gurney~~ >.<
cause Jacgueline call me at 1.20pm~~~
ask me weather came or Not~
then i say ya~
and on the way go~~
lol~~

so rush out~
and on half way~
i think i din eat lunch at all~ >.<

and also trafic jammmm~~
arghhh~~
hate it~~

but i m the 3rd arrive at there~~~
carmen and li ying arrive 1st~
so i m Not the late one~
but i damn hungry that time~ >.<

and i tot i goin skol take cert then back~
mana tau~
i ned wait so so long~~
2 hour ++~~ >.<

make me so so so hungry~~ T^T
but at last i also back home sweet home and eat my lunch time~~
if i Not wrong it 4pm~ -.-"


and ya~~
random pic v my pretty gal in stella-in~~
i will miss them so so much~ >.<

me v anita~~ >.<
i gonna miss her alot lot~~
cause she goin back to her hometown ~ >.<
dunNo when gonna meet her again~~ T____________________T
i will reali miss u~~~
Muacxkx~~




v all my lovely and pretty babe in stella-in~~ ^3^
gonna miss u all damn lot~~ >w<


me and babe anita~~ ^3^


me v babe carmen~~ ^3^


me v babe shelly~~ ^3^


me v babe li ying~~ ^3^


and the best tutor~~ xD
poh jeen v me~~ ^3^

and sori for disappointing u on theory~ >.<
i will try my best next year~~ ^^
and tnx q so much to teach us~~ xD
and gonna miss poh jeen damn muchie~~ x3



me v babe ying and anita~ x3


tis is my cidesco pretty fren~ xD
but some of it din come~ T^T
but i wont forget u all~~
gonna miss u all damn lot lot~~

my babe all~~ ^3^
li ying , carmen , anita and shelly~ >w<


hehe~~ ^w^


last~~
time reali over damn fast~~
cause it 1 years d i study in stella-in~~ >.<
and also i graduate~ xD
muahaha~~~

and also i take my cibtac and cidesco exam also~ >.<
unbelievable~~
cause i reali took the exam and it over~~ x3
wee wee weee~~~

and tnx q so much to my best tutor~~
BOEY POH JEEN~~ ^3^

and good luck to my junior that taking cibtac and cidesco exam tis and next year~~ ^w^
dun worry~
poh jeen will be helping u gals~~ xD
so gambateh ya~~ x3
+u +u +u +u~~~ ^3^

i gonna miss the skol and my memory that i study in STELL-IN~ xD
muuacxkkk~~~
tnx for the day that we had over and done together~~~
i gonna miss u gals all~~ ^3^

and when goin back home~ xD
i meet Zoe khor~~
at Clio~~
she is working there~~
so as keep memory~ >.<
so i tot v her~~ xD

she so pretty and nice babe~~ x3
happy to meet her in there~~
gonna miss u babe~~ ^3^

and and when i back Clio ~~
giv me diskaun~ >.<
haha~~
cause i Not student in stella in d~
so din have diakaun d i think~ >.<

remember giv me promotion~~ xD
so i will buy Clio~ x3
hehe~~~

muuackx~~
gonna miss u~~ >w<


so that all for the day~~ xD
tatax~~

tnx for reading ne~~ ^w^

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment