Monday, June 7, 2010

wee weee weee~

hi all~ >.<
soli for din update ne~
cause busy and add on lazy~ >.<
so i wanna Now start~~

tell my self~
cannot lazy anymore ~~ >.<
cause i rest one week~
after my cidesco exam~ >.<

arghhh~
if i continnue lazy~~
my mood will become more and more bored~ >.<
so i have to working job soon~~

earn money~~
and bought wat i wan~~ x3
wee wee wee~~~ ^3^


so er~~~
last week all week~
wat i doin ya??

hmm~~
actually i hang out v my fren fren~~ xD
i go alot place~
but forget d~
cause penang so small place ~ -.-"
bla bla bla~~
can penang do more some new place to go???

hmm~~
i dun think so~
cause time square also open half onli~
and hmmm~~~~
bored place is prangin , queensbay and gurney~~
cause i always been there till i close my eye also Noe the way to go there~~ -.-"
lol~~

so~~
see~~
penang so small place~ >.<
but good is~~
food every where~~
where i wanna eat~
sure got d~~ xD

and ~~
yea~~
my bro wedding also over long d~~
and i also starting my new new life ~~ xD
wee wee wee~~ x3

wat my new life?
hmm~?
working?
new fren?
new family?
new ppl?
new shopping?
new room ?
new place?
new pub?
new talk?
new chat?
new games?
new new new new new new???? >.<

haha~~
so wat new?
=P

shhhh~~
keep secret~~ xD
can i?
cause i wanna keep it~ x3
blekkkz~~~

so~~
hmm~~
Now start~~
if i have time so i will preview some picture of my part memory luu~ >.<
cause i oreadi missed alot of my memory day~ >.<
soli all~~~

and also some of it i forget wat happen and wat i goin and wat i doin ya~~
so i have skip it~ >.<
but some of it i will remember and keep in my mind~~ ^v^
and also my heart????
hmm~~
see 1st luu~~~ xP

________________________________________________

i say 2day start ba~ >.<
actually 2day i mou liu ba~ >.<
so Ntg special actually~

i wake up at 12pm~~ xD
and after that Eye pain~~
mayb i wear contact lens long ( more than 8 hour ba ) >.<

cause yesterday i outting v my fren~ >.<
and damn damn wont forget eh fren~~~
lol~~~~

cause i meet in 1st time is so so so so so so so stupid + ??? ~~~=.="
haha~~
actually more~~
but also~~
i m so happie to meet u actually~ xD
cause we meet at other place than club place~~
haha~~

and also i will remember the dog~ -.-"
damn chubby and nice liaooo~~~
lol~~~
till beside also slp kiii~~ -.-"
damn nice~~
haha~~~~

aduiii~~~
before that~~
at kopi bean~~~
lol~~
so so so so so super duper damn talkative liao until limit d~~~
lol~~~
haha~~~~

and also last~
dinner~~
lol~ -.-"

all ppl call one~~
and last one ppl add 2~~
then all full~~
lol~~
haha~~
so tis is my memory ba~~
so i wont forget geh~ xD
cause reali beh forget mia~~
lol~~
haha~~~
but tis is true~~ xD
happie to meet u all ne~ ^v^
cause u stupid face write all d~~
so make me wont forget ~~ xD

tis is my yesterday outing luu~
din bought anything~
cause v them~~
ntg to bought ~~
lol~~~
haha~~~

after that continue back 2day~ >.<
er~~
i on9 all day~
aduiii~~
cause din plan goin out luu~~
cause Eye pain~~~
reali pain till limit~ >.<
cause open or close also pain~ >.<

but still ok ba~~ xD
then chatting v stupiakkk~~
then he call me throw lens~
the throw nia luu~ x)

then i all day juz chatting , facebook , movie and hear song~~~~
see see see ~xD
that me for 2day~
super duper duper bored gall is in the House ~~ >.<

and poker in fb~~
lose 50K ++~~
off dun wan play d~ >.<

and also ffs~ xD
tnx dennis~~
and also other~
that let me bounce pet and get some earn ne~ >.<
i will try back active in ffs~ >w<

and pet society~ >.<
tnx to billy~ xD
tnx all the present ya~~ ^w^
but i still dun decorate my room~ >.<
i gonna make new decorate d~~
hope i can make it nicely~ >.<
cause my room all look so messy~ >.<
hmm~~
mayb is my room also messy~ >.<
haha~~~~~

and tnx to alan and other fren ne~~~
tnx for the chatting and caring~~
and and~~
dun luan luan promise ppl luu~ >.<
cause promise ppl d canNot take back d ya~
and u will regret geh luu~~
and u Noe wat~~
i hate ppl who promise and din make it geh ~~~
so better all dun ever make a promise v me~
cause i wont also~ >.<
cause i canNot~~~~
dunNo y~ >.<
mayb my problem ba~~~
or my past?
hmm~
dunNo~
so watever la~~
i dunNo also so dunNo nia luu~
y ned think so hard ne~~
i m juz simple thinking nia luu~
cause i m dan cun geh~ xD
so dun ever promise ppl can d luu if u Not confident in tis~~~~~ ^^

and and lastly~~~
toooo~~
stupiakkkk~~~
soli luuu~~
canNot acc u dinner~~~
and yea~~~
u back to single~ xD
stupiakkkk~~
hahaha~~~
wee wee wee~~
nice also hor~ xP
haha~~
oh ya~
tnx for everything luu~~
and i din tell u wat wat~~
mayb i xi guan din tell ppl ba~~
cause i always 1 ppl keep all the thing geh~~~~
or mayb i small till big also xi guan 1 ppl d ba~~
hmm~
or mayb~~
i scare something?
hmm~
or care something?
hmmm~~
or wat wat wat something?
hmmm~~
dunNo~~
actually 2day i reali wat also dunNo~~
and i dun wan care or think so much~~
cause my head in all my problem v _ _ _~~~
so~~~
i dun wan think so much~~~
and actually~~
when u moody time~~
my mind is blank kii~~
and suddenly jamm and stuck ( like time stop a while )~~~
hmmm~
but real of me~~
i dunNo make ppl happie ba~~
cause who sad or moody~~
i reali dunNo wat i gonna to do~~
buut i juz can say~~
i will be ur side ba~~
and silent~~
and i dun mind u Noe me is beside or Not~
i juz wan see u r save and yea u beside me also ~~~
cause when who cry saD moody and hurt anything~~
wat u also canNot do ba~
cause tis is urself and ur heart and ur mind make it happen~
so ned urself make it happie back~~
so if Noe u and also as best fren or anything that u is so meaning for me~~~
i will always stay beside u all ~~
No matter how~~
cause we always ned each other~~~~ ^^
cause all of us~
also have their own problem ba~~

hmm~
problem??
Money?
Family?
Fren?
Work?
Lover?
Shopping?
Homework?
Kepo?
School?
Fight?

hmm~~
i also have my own problem ba~~
and yea~
we r same human that live in earth together~~
and wat i dunNo and diff is~
cause u is u~
me is me~
so diff so much~
and the most understand ur self is ur own~~ ^^
so care ur self luu~~
and smile always~~ =)
wee wee weee~~~~
think simple ba~ >.<
cause life reali simple luu~ >.<
mayb tis is my thinking~
cause i get say by ppl~
that i m so dan cun ( mean din think so much de ppl ) ~~
hope i din explain wrong~ >.<
hehe~~
be dan cun is good ne~~ ^^
cause i hate make my self think so complicated ~ >.<
cause if i think too muchhh~~~
i will sick more fast~
and headache~~
and sleepy d~~~
so~~
better wat also dunnO~~ x)


er~~
yea~~
me also let ppl called~~
Lan si ( mean very cool gal nv talk to ppl )~~
actually tis is ~~
for who i dunNo~~~
so i will be like that~~
so i m fine actually~
cause i get called till xi guan kii~ -.-"
from small time till Now~~~
u believe???
xD

and~
ppl say me chubbY ( cute )?
hmm~~
i dun think so wor~~
mayb cute on something ba~ =P

and also ppl call me UnNormal and crazy~~~
haha~~
cause u Noe y~~~
cause i chatting v ppl is weird weird~~
u feel it?
and when i talk also stupid stuff all~~~
haha~~~
cause i always liKE disturb ppl geh luu ( juz who i wanna disturb onli )~ >.<
but if i reali siao siao so i ned u all also siao v me~ >.<
abo i will alone silent kii~
and make the environment bored kii~~ >.<
and i will slow slowly feel sleepy~ >.<
cause tis is me~~ >.<

if u bored ~~
u sure feel sleepy ba~ >.<

so~~
hehe~~
dun ever make environment bored luu~ >.<
but if 1st meet~~ >.<
i will be make bored ba~
cause i Not sure the environment is how~
so soli ya for the 1st meet~ xD

but slow slow~
u all will Noe me is crazy d~ x3

and dun ever judge ppl if u dunno well ba~~
cause u dunno who am i and how am i at all~~
so tnx q~
i juz wanna fren who i wanna fren onli ya~~
if u wanna wat other stuff ans~~
so save it~
i wont have so much time on u~~
cause me is me~
i wont so mou liu and waste my time on tis stupid thing~~~
cause i dun mind and i dun wan Noe u from where and who r u~~~
and i also dun mind No ned fren v u~~~
cause i dun wan fren v u also luuu~~~~
and i also dun mind if i alone in the world~~~
cause if i alone sooo~~
i wont think so negative ~~
alone ~

die?
cry?
kill my self?
moody?
call ppl help?
ki siao ?
will make me have ntg and silent in the world?

hmmm~~
i dun think so~
but i sure i will get more thing~~~
cause it make me more understand and Noe about my self more and more~~~
so i will say tnx q~~
and i appreciate it so much and super duper much~~~
and u giv me a good lesson~~~
and i enjoy the lesson alot~~
so if can~~
u also try the lesson ba~~
cause if good for u too~~~ ^v^
oh ya~
remember see ur self how 1st~~
hehe~
cause u dunNo ur self at all also ~~~~
so wish u good luck~~~~
and hope u enjoy the lesson that i giv back~~~ ^^

and yeap~~
i think juz tis all temporarily i remember~~ >.<
cause alot of thing happen~~
hmm~
i think that all ba~ >.<

and my result on cidesco~~~~
happy is~~~~
Practical is PASS ~~ xD
yea yea yea~~~~

and and~~
was bad iss~~
my Theory FAIL~~ >.<
T__________________________________________T

so~~
next year retake back??
do i ned retake?
hmm~~
Rm600 is i retake back~
and i working d~
add on i din in skol for study~~
so can i make it???? >.<
hmm~
dunNo~~
lalalala~~~
next year~~ >.<
i try my best luu~ >v<

so hmm~~
i think that it for today ba~ ><


cause 2day i juz on9 all day~
and till Now i write my bloggie~~ xD
till 3.45am~ >.<
OMG!!
so late d~
i gonna get scold and killed by ppl d~ >.<
cause my Eye pain and Now feel abit better d~ >.<
and call me slp early cause my Eye better a bit d~ >.<
and also cause my EYE ned rest~ >.<

but Now is done my blog day for 2day and some of my feeling~~ >w<
wee wee weee~~
so that all luuu~~~

tata~~
nite nite all~ >.<
sori for late updated~~
i will update more and more and also always update it~ >v<
hehe~~

sweet dream ne~~~
rest early~~
and dun Like me~
always late slp~ >.<

so muuax~~
will miss u all alot lot~~ ^3^
tnx for reading ne~~

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment