Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bachelor Party ( MOIS )~Part 2~

yea~~ xD
i m back from party 2~~ xD
actually is also preview back from be4 my bro wedding day~~
and it Part 2~~
is at MOIS~~ x3


and it was 21 may 2010~~
is friday nite i think~ >.<
if Not wrong~~
hmm~~


so randome~~~
i goin v my big bro and other jie~ xD
and also some of my bro fren all~~
so~~
let party~ x3

BOOM BOOM SHAKE SHAKE~~ x3
haha~~

tis is the main boss~~ xD
my big bro~~
single last day~~ ^3^
haha~~

and also congratz to him~~ ^w^



tis is me~ >.<
sister to KC~ xD
main boss~~
haha~~~

let enjoy party~ >.<



so all tis random ya~ >.<
cause too much d~~
so enjoy~~ ^w^
































and that all from some of the day pic~
cause damn lot~~
so i canNot upload all~ >.<
so some some can d ba~~ xD

and yea~~
u Noe wat~
i mabuk that time~
and Dizzy add on headache~ >.<

and tis is my 1st time i over limit~~
aduiii~
>.<
cause when back home~
i call my fren fetch me home~
cause i reali reali limit ~ >.<

feel wanna vomit~
and dizzy~ >.<

lucky i back 1st~
if Not i dunNo wat gonna happen on me d~ >.<
lalalala~~~

and u Noe wat~
i back home~~
i bath also lazy~
aduiii~~
and i vomit some~ >.<
and after that goin bed~~
slp like PIG!!!
cause head feel heavy~~ >.<

so i juz go slp ~~
and i slp reali nice~ >.<
wat also blank~
lol~~~

and i try once~~
nv twice d~ >.<
ishh~~~

reali damn damn damn limit~~ >.<
i ned control~
and dun over limit next time~~ >v<
hehe~
so dun call me drink~~
cause i Not good in drink~ >.<
so club~~
bye bye~~~
lol~~
wont go there more~ >.<
wan go~
see 1st lar~~~ =P
and see my mood~~
hehe~~

so that all for that day luu~ >.<
tatax~~

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment