Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The song that i hear from last week till Now~~~

Recently tis is some of the most i hear de song ne~~ ^w^
and also get it from my fren geh luu~~~
and it reali reali nice to hear~~~
and i reali love it so much ne~~ ^3^
and i hear it Not cause i sad or wat luu~
i hear it for fun and relax my mind and my feeling~~
cause it can make me slp~
u believe~~ x3

i everyday hear tis song from last week~~ xD
cause it reali a nice song for me~~
so i giv 5/5~ x3
wee wee wee~~ ^w^

some of the song i canNot found it~~
so i juz can share here in name v No Mv~ >.<

1. 岳夏-其实不快乐
2.东来东往-爱多深痛多久

Other got name and also Mv~~ x3
hope u all enjoy luu~~ >w<


张靓颖-如果这就是爱情





歡子 - 心痛2009






原谅我一次 欢子






弦子-天真MV






胡彦斌-不曾后悔 MV





张靓颖 - 我相信 I believe





辛曉琪 -- 領悟 Wakening





T.R.Y《不是因为寂寞才想你》MTV





That all~~
hope u all also love it~ >.<

enjoy ya~~ ^3^

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment