Thursday, June 17, 2010

Late update again~

wee wee wee~~
2day is friday~~
and 18 june 2010~~ xD

and and and i m off work~~
so that y i onli free on9 and write blog~ T_____________T

i gonna miss my fren , fb and msn~~~
cause i will be super super less on9 d~~~
and also ~~
I M WORKING!!!!!
stupid~~~ >___<

so my time is limit Now~~
and busy busy busy~~ T^T

and i din have so much time to on9 d~~~
and if i got time on9~
i try my best to update my blog ya~ >.<

and i start working from 15 june 2010 ( tuesday )~~
and ya~~~
juz No long onli~ >.<

is tis 3 day working~
i juz Noe i damn tired and busy~ >.<

working time from 10.30am to 7.30pm~~
so tis is my time on working~
so i wont free d~
and i off on 1 & 3 week de sunday onli~~
and and i can choose 2 day off~ x3
so total is 4 day off for one month onli~~
see~~
how limit my time~~ T_____________T

and who wanna ask me go out~~
i will try my best to am pai my time ya~~~ >.<

and my working place~~ xD
see the pic~
damn nice deco~~ x3
i love it so muchie~ >w<
i think all the gals also love it ba~~ ^v^

the thing all from my working place~ >.<
princess deco~~
so shuiiiii~~~ >w<











and tis 2~~
my bossie stuff~ xD
curi curi take~ =3

her earring~ xD


and her hairband~ >.<
LV and channel~~
dunNo is original wan bo~ >w<


when free time~ >.<
ntg 2 do~~

cause of bossie Not at home~~
so so so~~
all freedom~ >.<

but but~~
if she in home~~
we gonna tired till the death~ T^T

but i will try my best to learn all the thing~ xD
and will gonna pro all her skill~ x3
cause she is good tutor~ >.<
and she teach all the thing serious~
so i gonna try my best and serious learn all~~ >w<
+u +u +u~~


and here the treatment room~ xD
it so nice wan luu~ x3
cause have pretty boss deco~~ >w<




and here the toilet place and our locker place~ xD
wee wee~~
and yea~
it juz small home~
but is deco and care nicely~~ >.<
and so sweet~~ ^w^
love it so muchie~~ >w<







haha~~
curi curi snap~ >.<

same as me geh beautician~~
let learn 2gether ne~ >.<


and tis is~~
when i finish work~~
tired face ~ >.<

lalalalalalala~~~

weee weee weee~~
smile~~ =)

hehe~~ ^3^


tis one duNno who mia thing~ -.-"
so messy alot~~
but dun care la~~
Not my mia can d~ xD
juz tot syok~ =P
muahahaha~~
stupiakkkkk~~~



and all the pic~~
is taken by my new baobei~~ >w<
w705~~ >3<
3.2 mg.p~~~ >w<

haha~~~
yea yea yea yea~~
i bought new hp d~~~~
and yea~
under learning sony hp~ =.="
cause i m Nokia user~
lol~~

but but~~
i will slow slow learn sony hp~~ x3

and become my baobei d~ xD
my new browkie~~~


then i m broke d~~ >.<
bo lui bo luiii~ T^T
but~
is bought by my mum and my bro~
so so so~~
same la~ xP

gonna earn Money soon~~

and and~~
gonna find something important~~ xD
mayb gonna ur help ba~
juz canNot him~
so ~ xD
will ask my vvip gf~~ ^w^

and and our time is limit Now~
but hope our time wont limit~ xD
and and think simple ne~~
ur life will be more happy ya~~ =)

stupiakkkk~~
yooo~~
u fail jor~ xD
but try again luuu~~
juz 10 question nia luu~~

so is sup sup water ler~ >.<
haha~~
but good luck ya~~
+u +u +u~~ >w<

ur clever will support u ~ xD
hahaa~~~

and lastly~~~
i change my number d~
so who i Noe pls ask from me~
cause i lazy send all to ppl~ -.-"
and and if can who on9~
juz ask from me ba~~

so that all luu~ =)

(= ~~live today , smile 2moro~~ =)

Muaaackkk~~
miss all of gal frenz and boy frenz~~
and also stupiakkkkk~~ xP

THE END

1 comment:

  1. the deco super nice ahhh~!!!tak macam buat facial eh lor~~reali macam princess eh castle ah ne...nice nice!!!<3

    ReplyDelete