Friday, June 11, 2010

Rest in Peace Girls~~


ya i Noe~
Tis is Not a good thing that i post out~ >.<
but i still wanna post it here~~
although i dunno her at all~~

but she also a normal gal like me who was born in tis world~
and have alot memory v family , fren , ur lover and many many more~
and she also same age v me~
but now she was resting peace in other world~~~


so i juz wanna say rest in peace gals~~
dun worry so much~~
and when u born in tis world is very mean to ur family , fren and ur lover and also to other ppl around the world~
cause they love and care u so much and much~
and will always remember u~~
and continue ur journey in another wonderful world~~

REST IN PEACE




球球希望你一路好走~宝宝yukiko又为你做了个短片 [HQ]



Tis is her fb link~~ >.<

http://www.facebook.com/pages/wei-le-ji-nian-qiu-qiu/128619467155813?v=info#!/pages/wei-le-ji-nian-qiu-qiu/128619467155813?v=wall

her blogspot = happyqiuqiu.blogspot.com

【昵称】: 球球
【地区】: Johor
【性别】: 女
【学籍】: 中学生
【年龄】: 19
【就读学校名称】: SMk Sri Tebrau
【就读学校地区】: Johor
【星座】: 狮子座
【FB ID】: Bobo Cheng
【email】: love_boy0728@hot


大家不要再为球球伤心难过了
免得等下球球走的不安心
我相信球球也不希望看到你们为他伤心难过
还有认识球球的朋友
你们要快点振作起来要坚强
球球不会希望看到你们这样
还有球球的家人
你们不要再难过了
希望时间能带过一切
球球再见了


Please do not feel bad for the Sphere of
So that is not so safe to go under the Sphere
I believe that the golf ball you do not want to see him sad
Sphere's friends also recognized
You have to pick ourselves up quickly to be strong
Sphere does not want to see you so
The family also Sphere
Do not try to upset the
Hope that the band had all the time
Sphere GoodbyeI believe that the golf ball you do not want to see him sad
Sphere's friends also recognized
You have to pick ourselves up quickly to be strong
Sphere does not want to see you so
The family also Sphere
Do not try to upset the
Hope that the band had all the time
Sphere Goodbye




______________________________________________

y i wanna post tis~~
cause i reali dun likE tis thing happen on me~~
and super hate it~~~

but i how also ned accept it~~
cause we doesn't know wat goin on later , 2moro and my future~~

so is tian yi ( god )~~
and i reali believe in god~
cause god see us~~
and juz god Noe all about us~
and god Noe wat goin on us~
and god always watching us every where u go~~~

but i Noe some of it dun believe~
but tis is me~~
so i believe~~

and i canNot calculate or Noe or control my life long or short~~
but i do Noe now ~~
i appreciate all the thing that i got~~
and i will always remember all my memory no matter is sweet , sad , nice , moody , sour , or wat~~
all of it i will remember~~
cause tis is all was happen on me and a part in my life that other ppl doesn't have~~

and i reali wanna tnx to my family , fren and my lover and my ex~~~
and everyone who i Noe and as my fren~~~
thankz q so much for being my fren~~
and care and love me so much~~~
i reali thankful to all of u~~

and i will more and more appreciate wat i have Now~~
and yea~
i have my lover~~
opps~~
sudah keluar d?
hmm~~
dunNo~ >.<
lalala~~~~

and he was nice and good to me~~ xD
he always tnx me~~
dunno y~ >.<
but now i wanna tnx him ~~
tnx for everything my stupiakkk pig wei wei~~

and soli for always ask silly and stupid and same question~~ >.<
but u also found every diff ans~ xD
so tnx for the feeling u giv me~~

and tis is juz now he at home on9 a while and get from him~ xD
i din ask anything~~
then i get tis ans suddenly~~~
reali get shock in tis new ans~ xP
haha~~
i reali jamm a while again jek when read tis~ =.="

stupiakkkkkkk~~

11/6/2010
1:59:58 PM
纹RaYz
[c=13]JoiS / LaY cHiN +_+"[/c]
i love u because u are lim lay chin , i love u no matter future will became how i also the same will love u =)

and he got read my blog about promise wan~
i think~~
if not he wont say tis to me~~~ xP


11/6/2010
2:01:57 PM
纹RaYz
[c=13]JoiS / LaY cHiN +_+"[/c]
promise = rubbish just talk only. i don wan promise, i wanna do it n show u =)


i dunNo is it true from him or not~~
but i still wanna believe~ xD
cause from the starting~~
i believe in him d~~

so see how was he goin to do~~ =P
haha~~
and i have my prove~ xD
muahaha~~
he canNot lie me d~~
stupiakkkk~~~

and he also jealous~~
on my blog~
cause i din write about him at all~
cause due to his fren ask~
and he dunNo ans~~
lol~
then come ask me~~

yooo~~
stupiakkkk!!!
y he so stupiakk wan a~~~

cause he always stupiakk mia~ xD
haha~~

and i u stupiakkk~~
tis is the 1st i write to u ba~ x3
blekxx~ xP

haha~~
dun think so much ya ~~
think easy ne~
stupiakkkk~~~ =P


so hope u all have ur own memory and appreciate all the thing u got Now~~
cause is was part of ur life ne~~~
so live happily luu~~

(= ~~live today , smile tomoro~~ =)

and try ur best to make ur life meaningful ~ ^w^
and always think positive ya~~ >w<

No matter how~~
if got any problem~
u can find me~
as ur fren to chat~
or go yam cha~~
xD

i can acc u all~~
and Note: juz for i Noe onli~~
and i dunNo~~
sorry~ >.<

cause i dunNo u ~~
and i wont outing v stranger although u r human in tis world~~~ >.<
cause u dunNo me and i dunno u~~~
so that y~~~
and also i scare tis thing happen on me~~ >.<
cause i m also human who still Noe wat is pain and suffer~~

so sorry for who i dunNo~
cause cannOt acc u drink or chat~~ ^^
but u sure have ur own fren~
so u can call them acc u ya~~
and have a nice day for all of u~~ ^v^

and lastly~~
stupiakkk~~
take care ur self lu~~
when i Not beside u ne~~
and always eat follow time please~~
and no bun~
no cookies~
no koko~
no all snack~~~
for ur food~~
tnx q~~~

and drive carefully also~~
and other~~
let me think duluu~~
so tis 2 settle 1st~
tnx q~~ ^v^

so that all for Now~~
tnx for the reading ya~~

tatax~~ x)

THE END

1 comment: