Thursday, April 29, 2010

Before graduation 2nd~~


yea yea~~
2nd time SHOPPING!! xD

er~~
before graduation also~~
cause i ned buy OL clothes~ >.<
and also shoes~
for my conversation day ne~~~

so i am goin spend money again!!! >.<
arghhH~~


This is it~~
parkson GURNEY~~
bought OL cloth and pants~~


after that when prangin buy shoes ne~ >.<



at gurney parkson ~ xD
changing room~
so big ~
and nice room also~ x3



lalalala~ xD


blekx~~ =P


here i also bought my hair shampoo and conditional at gurney watson~ xD
and free small shampoo ( last time i bought geh )~ xD
so chubby~~
haha~~

Tis time is New!!
so i wanna try it out~ =3



and also at prangin watson~~
bought make up stuff~ >.<
majorica geh~~ >v<
but tis small 3 item can make me wanna pok kai d~
aduiii~ >.<



after bought all stuff at last minit~~
so when home ~ xD
spend till po kai d luu~ >.<
aiyayayaya~~
huh~~


My doggie doggie~~
when i arrive home~
she always kepo kepo follow me till my room~
huh~~

so took some~ xD
kepo gal gal~~ ^v^


kepo kepo~ >.<
Xiu Xiu~~~


BOTAK!!
haha~~ xD



muahahaha~~
that all for 2nd shopping day before graduation~ >.<

THE END!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment