Friday, April 2, 2010

2 April 2010~~ x3

2day is Friday!!!!
2 April 2010~ xD

wat a sleepy day 4 me~~ >.<

2day i wake up at 9.30am~~
morning call from someone again~~
aiyayaya~~~
damn sleepy ne~~
cause yesterday i hafal my facial massage~ >.<
and also prepare the stuff ~~
eg. facial , pedicure and make up~~
lolx~
cause i got client~ >.<
aiyaya~~

but also wake d luu~~
cause have to go skol ne~ >.<
so i goin bath after that~~
and eat breakfast~
my mummy bought me jawa mee~ >.<
haha~~
after that 10.15am~~
start goin skol~~
xD

arrive there 10.36am~~
lala~~~
late 6 minit~~
aiyayaya~~
but nvm~
cause got many ppl also more late than me~ >.<
but in also do assignment ne~~~
about nervous system 2day i learn~ >.<
early morning study use brain~~
aiyayayaya~~~

and lucky my tutor din ask so much on me~~
if Not i dunNo answer~
she will ask again and again till u Noe answer mia~
aduuiii~~~ >.<

then learn till 1pm~ >.<
so late~
aiyayaya~~
after that rest TIME!!!
woohoooo~~

but cannot happy also~ >.<
cause cause i got client at 2pm~~
aduiii aduiii~~
very nervous~~
before nervous go eat lunch 1st~ >.<

then after lunch~~
goin cinema~
buy ticket~ >.<
TITAN 3D~
for saturday~~
but but~~
if FULLL!!!!!
aiyayaya~~
y every movie always FULL mia~~
and till tis sunday all FULL!!!!
damn it~~~
hate it~~
wat a lousy cinema~ >.<
y dun open 2 cinema~~
lolx~~~

Then terpaksa luu~
next week~~
see got or Not~
huh~~~

after that is still early~~
then goin walk walk again~~
till 1.35pm~~
goin pay my car park ticket Rm1~ x)
then goin back skol~
prepare my facial thing 4 client~~
actually is Cibtac exam model lai~~
lolx~~

Now 4 my junior cibtac damn xing fuu~~
cause got me!!
do patch test and do facial 4 her~~
so sweat nia~~~

last time we all is ka ki find mia~~
Now~~
ppl find 4 them and also ned i do patch test and facial 4 them~~
aduii~~

then 2pm~
my client is coming~~
she is pretty also~ >.<
haha~~
so nvm luu~~
lucky she noe chinese ~~
abo my ah mo damn suck~ >.<
lolx~~~

then do facial 4 her onli~~
and lucky din call me pedicure and make up~~
cause i done all facial at 4pm d~ >.<
and also lucky i remember all the massage~~~ xD

after that bring her change back ~
and goin outside drink water~
after that BYE BYE!!!
haha~~
finallly~~~
my job done!!
woohooo~~
muahahaha~ xD

then go clean and keep my tool and thing all~~~
after that done all ~~
goin HOME!!!!
finally~~

but be4 back~~
my babe told me~~
our junior MARIAM from germany~~
she birthday 2day~ >.<
wish her happy birthday ya~~
All the best to u~~ >.<
i Noe it cause of her husband came our skol wait and giv her flower~ xD
so sweet~~ x3
hehe~~ xD

after that i m goin home~~
arrive home at 4.50pm~~ >.<
then goin bath~~
cause hot and tired~
lolx~~

after that on9~~
wulalalala~~
then play POKER!!
haha~~
ntg 2 do~~
then win lose win loseeee!!!!
pek chek with all who play POKER and always ALL IN!!!!
Make me loseee all~~
lolx~~~
so no play d~ >.<

then 6.45pm~
my mum calling~
call me cook rice and dunno cook wat soup~
after that my bro gf back~~
so give her settle~~ xD
hiak hiak hiak~~

after that she call me go down buy some vege~~
so go down luu~~
is at beside HK mia~~ >.<
so exercise jek luu~~
and also rain on that time~~
so Not so hot~ xD
haha~~

when arrive the vege shop~~
i found ntg~
and din have she wan de vege~
so~~
back~
but i go buy my hair band~ xD
4 skol use~
juz liKE that~
my exercise 4 today~
lolx~~
haha~~~

then back tell her luu~~
then kacau her~~
after that she do all the cooking thing~
so i eat dinner at 7.40pm~ xD
after dinner goin back 2 my room~~
on9~~ xP

then chatting and hear song and see video~~
then till Now~~
1.10am~ >.<

haha~
goin slp d luu~
so sleepy d~ >.<
cause 2moro ned acc my bro gf go here and there d~
aduii~
so nite nite all~ xD
have a good nite nite dream~~ ^w^

Note 4 my didi~~ Feng~~
take care ur self luu~ xD
drink more water ya~~
cause weather is Hot~~~
dun think so much if headache~~
and also dun so late sleep luu~ >.<

Note 4 Stupid Ray~~
2day u damn sot sot d~~
so LAME !!!
haha~~
slp early ler~~~
dun dreaming so much d~~~ xD

Note 4 Missing ~~
Missing u so muchie~~
Blekx~ =P

~~THAT ALL 4 2DAY~~

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment