Monday, April 5, 2010

3 April 2010~~

3 April 2010~
is Saturday~ >.<

i wake at 10.30am~~
cause of my mum kick my door~~
lolx...
and she say got ppl do air corn~~
and cause of my air corn kena wash also~
so i kena take my table that below air corn out the room~
and clean the bed~
and my messy cloth also~ >.<
so i clean it all till 11.25am~~~

then my mum also call me buy something at sunshine~~
cause my bro gf is goin~
so later i also follow her go~~
and nite goin bukit mertajam~
find my cousin~
take kuih~~
4 sunday cheng beng~ >.<

be4 that~
my bro gf is working~
so i ma at home on9 1st~ >.<
wait her till 3pm ++ ~
lolx...
and also the air corn service din come yet~
so swt~~

then my mum call me go pahai at 5pm or 6pm~~
but now wanna go sunshine at 4pm ++ d~~~

and at there bought many thing~ >.<
bought till nearly rm 400~~
lolx~~
2 gal goin sunshine bought till Rm400~ >.<
haha~
so rich~
lolx~~~

and also damn that cashier~~
cause count wrong~~
the yeos kek hua~~
1 box Rm17.20 x 4 box = Rm68.80~~~
u noe they count till Rm206~~
so sweat~~ -.-"
eat our Rm137.20~~~
different so much~
damn stupid cashier~~
and that time we bring juz Rm300 ++ cash in hand~~~
because of over~
my bro gf go tekan more $$ out~
lolx~
cause i pay Rm200 d~~

when done pay~~
i feel very ki kuai~~~
and y so much~~~
and i count and count~
so i see the resit~
i see tiok Rm206~
then see wat that~~
mana tau~
that Yeos~
yeos 4 box Rm206??
damn S***~
dunNo how to taip in~
and make us not enough money pay~
and run go tekan $$~~
damn bodoh cashier~~
and cause of this~~
make us wait till 30 minit~-.-"
huh~~

after done all~
then goin car park~~
put all the thing 1st in car~~~

then my bro gf wanna buy cloth~
so go in again~
2 buy cloth~ xD

after that is 6.30pm~~
and we still ned goin BM there take kuih 4 my mum~~
so rush goin pa hai~~ xD

arrive at there 7pm++~~~
at there wait my Ee came back from pasar~~
cause of sunday cheng beng~~
and she back~~
so take my kuih luu~ xD
then i m damn hungry~
so goin back~~

arrive home 8.15pm~~
cause i drive~
sure wont 30minit~ >.<
haha~~

after that goin home sweet home~~
damn tired d~~
cause out going all day~

and done my job~ xD
then goin back and eat my dinner~~
then on9 ~ xD

till 1am~~~
fall asleep~~ xD

* THE END *


No comments:

Post a Comment