Monday, April 5, 2010

4 April 2010~~ x3

4 April 2010~~
is SunDay~~ >.<

2day is CHENG BENG~~ >.<
so i wake early~~
cause yesterday i ask my mum wat time goin cheng beng~
she told me 7am~ >.<
so early~
lolx~

but but~~
i wake at 6.30am~
thinking wanna go or not goh ~>.<
plan dun wan go~~
then i took time till 6.45am~~
rush go down bath~ >.<

after done bath~
my dad ask me u got go meh?
then i say go luu~~
lolx..~
dun dare say NO~~
-.-"

then i goin up prepare 10 minit~
lolx~~
then my mum calling me~~
is goin~>.<
cause my kor kor is arrive d~
aduiii~~

so we go~~
>.<

arrive at there 7.10am~
cause din have jam yet~ >.<
so early arrive d~~
aduii~
then see tiok so much grass~~
lolx~~
all is Not our mia~
is beside then put at our side wan~
damn F*** the worker there~~
No respect~~
huh~~~

and make us all kena clean it ~~
use 1hours ++ to done clean~~
huh~~~

and + i din eat breakfast and din drink tiok water also~ >.<
cause of rush~~
then after done all~~
i sit down~
and drink some water~~
and ask my mum where got see food~ >.<
cause hungry liao~~
lolx~
energy all finish~ >.<

then my mum say din have~
OMG!!
so kena tahan v water d~~
arghhh~~~
diet d luu~ >.<

after that~
i sit at beside and hear song luu~~
and super duper HOT!!!
lolx~~~

but lucky got take umbrella go~ >.<
so Not so HOT a BIT!!
so i tahan till 10am++~~
then my mum call ah boy take 50 sen~~
ask grandparent eat full d or Not~
then is Full~~
so we can burn the money all~
after that keep all the thing~
and eat some food~ >.<
eat cake~~ xD
and some mee ~~
cause hungry jor~~
hehe~~ x3

then keep all the thing till 10.30am ++~~
then goin home~~
arrive at 11am~ >.<
then goin bath~
on9 a while~~
i think 10 minit~~
terus off d~~
cause continue sleep~~
>.<

tired mer~~ =P
then sleep till 1pm ++~
my bro gf calling~
ask me sleep?
i say ya~
juz slp?
yup~~ >.<
she later wanna go Pisa see Home dec for her room~~
so i say ok~
then let me slp dulu~~
till 3pm +~~
i wake d~ >.<
and also saw tiok my dad also juz wake~ -.-"
haha~~
all also tired~
aduii~~

then i goin bath and eat lunch~ >.<
and my bro gf is came back~

so go prepare~~
then goin PISA~~
exercise again~ >.<
hehe~~

then she bought 1 lamp and 1 wall sticker~~
total Rm200~~ >.<

when done and goin out pisa~
got 1 black myvi car~
kiss tiok our behind car~~
damn stupid~~
din see tiok our car infront?? -.-"
he say din see tiok~
so sweat~~
can i ask where ur eye see???
huh~~

then he down and my bro gf also down the car~
that guy see his car 1st!!!
and din our car at all~
and also din say any sorry!!!
damn F***~~~
our car juz get small ga lei nia~~
but my bro gf say take his hp~~~
then he say ur car small matter~
my car more worst~
i dun car ur car worst or not is u kiss tiok our car mia~
and also ur talking attitude is damn fucking beh syok~
u beh syok we all more beh syok~
if u say sorry and guan xim our car jek~
we sure say suak suak kii~~
but ur attitude and ur talking style is make ppl hate it~~
and also never say SORRY when u kiss ppl car !!!!
so sweat the guy~~
then take his hp num~
cause my bro gf wan it~
cause she beh syok his attitude~~
lolx...

after that done all the problem~~~
then goin QB~
she wanna buy the kipas 4 pengantin mia~
cause she dunno where got see pretty mia kipas~~
so go QB walk walk and see luu~
but also din have~
but also got buy something back~
i buy hair band~ xD
4 my skol mia~~
and she buy something~
after that goin back~~

arrive home at 8pm ++~~
then eat dinner~
hungry d luu~ >.<
then bath~

after that on9~~
yea yea~~ xD

till 1am~
then slp~~
cause got skol on monday~ >.<

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment